Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,770,105 Members 51,947 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q]How To Add Xposed Module In A Rom?

Tip us?

SMARTY BOY
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 126
Default [Q]How To Add Xposed Module In A Rom?

I want To Xtheme Engine(Xposed Module) In My Rom But I dont Want To install And Enable it in xposed installer Is Their Any Way To Add Any Xposed Module without Xposed Installer

I want to add xtheme engine in my Rom by default so that people dont want to enable it from exposed installer.

I want to add It in my Setting Apk And I added It but it not works without installing and enabling from xposed installer.
Hope that Is their Any Way

Regards

RECOGNIZED ROM DEVELOPER AND THEMER
PRESS THANKS IF I HELPED YOU

hnkotnis
Old
Thanks Meter 431
Location: Sangli, Maharashtra, India, Asia, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way Galaxy, Local Galaxy Group,Universe
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMARTY BOY View Post
I want To Xtheme Engine(Xposed Module) In My Rom But I dont Want To install And Enable it in xposed installer Is Their Any Way To Add Any Xposed Module without Xposed Installer

I want to add xtheme engine in my Rom by default so that people dont want to enable it from exposed installer.

I want to add It in my Setting Apk And I added It but it not works without installing and enabling from xposed installer.
Hope that Is their Any Way

Regards
Friend don't ask same question again, I already answered you here.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2805726

Sent from my GT-I9001 Gadget of Mass Destruction with CM11 using XDA Developers App.
Tags
rom