FORUMS

[Q] How to enable LTE BAND 7 (2600 MHz) on NEXUS 5 LG-D820

Thanks Meter: 0

By borgetto, Junior Member on 6th August 2014, 12:07 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hello guys.
I've been reading many posts here about my question, but did not find any conclusive and/or step-by-step answer.
So, the thing is I bought a NEXUS 5 D820 and, here in Brazil, the LTE network is just in the BAND 7 (2600 MHz), which is not included by factory in the D820 (just in the D821).
Some posts said i can flash the modem of the D820 so I can enable the LTE band 7, but i really dont understand how.

So, someone can help me?
Thanks!

24th January 2015, 04:16 AM |#2  
Flag Klang
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by borgetto

Hello guys.
I've been reading many posts here about my question, but did not find any conclusive and/or step-by-step answer.
So, the thing is I bought a NEXUS 5 D820 and, here in Brazil, the LTE network is just in the BAND 7 (2600 MHz), which is not included by factory in the D820 (just in the D821).
Some posts said i can flash the modem of the D820 so I can enable the LTE band 7, but i really dont understand how.

So, someone can help me?
Thanks!

I'm having the same problem in Malaysia. But no one is answering.. sigh
27th January 2015, 12:35 PM |#3  
Flag Moncton
Thanks Meter: 74

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aikzhou

I'm having the same problem in Malaysia. But no one is answering.. sigh

I'll answer your question.

You can't. Although there is a way to enable LTE bands 3 and 8, there is no band 7 for the D820. Only the D821 supports this band.

Now, OP, this question belongs in the Nexus 5 forums as it isn't even related to Android.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread