MX Player Ready to Rock on Lollipop

A good video player should be reliable and free. One of the XDA Community Apps, MX Player, meets both of … more

How to Disable Data Encryption on Nexus 6

In late September, Google decided to step on NSA’s toes and turn on encryption by default in … more

DJI Phantom 2 Vision+ Review – XDA TV

The holidays will be here in no time, so why not start thinking about gifts now? Youll be ahead … more

Mozilla Ditches Google, Makes Yahoo Default Search Engine

Mozilla and Google have had a long-standing relationship of about 10 years. Google … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] how to root iball slide 7803q- 900

OP ashwanid

30th August 2014, 06:11 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

5 posts
Please help me. Can you please tell me how to root iball slide 7803q-900 its running on android 4.4.2.
I searched the internet about this but I did not find any information regarding this.
Thanks
2nd October 2014, 06:56 PM   |  #2  

3 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashwanid

Please help me. Can you please tell me how to root iball slide 7803q-900 its running on android 4.4.2.
I searched the internet about this but I did not find any information regarding this.
Thanks

I am also looking for the same. The device is detected as "MyHTC" and it seems that the bootloader is locked. There is no fastboot option to get the device id to unlock bootloader. I can get into recovery mode. I am not able to post the link to the product page but you can search and find the same on site iball.co.in.
2nd October 2014, 07:02 PM   |  #3  
Flag Arizona
Thanks Meter: 1,580

1,355 posts
Donate to Me
More
Please try installing Towelroot on your device and using it to obtain root. It will root many Kitkat devices.... uses a few different exploits to achieve root access.

There is a LifeHacker thread on it here: http://bit.ly/1qAobRl
2nd October 2014, 07:29 PM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member

5 posts
I tried baudi root to root my device. The Chinese superuser is installed but there is no root access. And that superuser apk made my tablet sluggish. Can u tell how to remove the superuser.apk. my tab isn't rooted.
And towel root and many other apps doesn't work.
Thanks
2nd October 2014, 07:39 PM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member

5 posts
And I want to tell that first I installed kingroot and my tab was rooted. But game killer was not working then I unrooted . then again tried with baudi root but It made my tab sluggish.
Please help to remove that superuser
Download the latest kingroot.
3rd October 2014, 07:55 AM   |  #6  

3 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by uttam27

I am also looking for the same. The device is detected as "MyHTC" and it seems that the bootloader is locked. There is no fastboot option to get the device id to unlock bootloader. I can get into recovery mode. I am not able to post the link to the product page but you can search and find the same on site iball.co.in.

I could get into fastboot mode through adb command "reboot bootloader". However, fastboot screen is blank with only "Fastboot=>" mentioned at bottom left of screen. In bootloader mode device is recognized as "mtk6582_phone". I don't have the phone ROM file that could have been used to create custom CWM recovery and without root I cannot backup the phone ROM. One-click root methods fail. Any ideas?
3rd October 2014, 09:13 AM   |  #7  
OP Junior Member

5 posts
Drive
Try to root with kingroot it rooted this device.
Download the latest version of this app.
4th October 2014, 11:02 PM   |  #8  

3 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashwanid

Try to root with kingroot it rooted this device.
Download the latest version of this app.

I am little skeptical about using methods that are not well-known. You mentioned you faced some issues after this..?
I tried Kingo but it failed
5th October 2014, 05:21 AM   |  #9  
OP Junior Member

5 posts
Thumbs up
I said to use kingroot and not Kingo root. Download it here kingroot.net

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread