Huawei Honor 3C - CWM – bug, kitkat 4.42

Search This thread

krzychuu

Aug 30, 2014
Hi,

I had that mobile with android 4.42 kitkat with emui 2.3 (from aliexpress). I tried root my mobile (vroot doesn’t work). Now I have problem with CWM. I’ve loaded recovery from that movie youtube.com/watch?v=1l0oD1XumNo All successfully – any errors. From that time I can’t load recovery mode. VolUp + Power results, the phone doesn not start. I see only Huawei logo and mobile stop on it.
I read that I must load rom from that link: emui.com/plugin.php?id=hwdownload&mod=detail&mid=32 (but I can’t download him - downloading freezes on few mb).
I would like to restore the original recovery and next root phone. It is possible to have the root and better recovery on android 4.42 kitat +official emui 2.3 ?
If not I want to change the rom to MIUI, but without recovery I can’t do that. Please help me.

Sorry for my bad English ;)

Reactions: irya90

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi,

I had that mobile with android 4.42 kitkat with emui 2.3 (from aliexpress). I tried root my mobile (vroot doesn’t work). Now I have problem with CWM. I’ve loaded recovery from that movie youtube.com/watch?v=1l0oD1XumNo All successfully – any errors. From that time I can’t load recovery mode. VolUp + Power results, the phone doesn not start. I see only Huawei logo and mobile stop on it.
    I read that I must load rom from that link: emui.com/plugin.php?id=hwdownload&mod=detail&mid=32 (but I can’t download him - downloading freezes on few mb).
    I would like to restore the original recovery and next root phone. It is possible to have the root and better recovery on android 4.42 kitat +official emui 2.3 ?
    If not I want to change the rom to MIUI, but without recovery I can’t do that. Please help me.

Sorry for my bad English ;)