FORUMS

[Q] :( Unbrickable Resurrector R40 wont detect SGP 5.0, how do i get it to detect it?

45 posts
Thanks Meter: 4
 
By vincentrb23, Member on 8th March 2013, 02:11 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
This past sunday hard bricked my player by accident. i noticed i did it by flashing Criskelo's rom on there. I followed all of Adams instructions on how to unbrick it using Unbrickable Resurrector. thing is i managed to get everything, installed linux , samsung drivers,etc... but when i try to unbrick it to get into download mode, it wont detect my player i tried unplugging and replugging it, used a different cord, still wouldn't work! I really need help on how to get it to detect my player. Anyone Please!
 
 
22nd August 2014, 06:29 AM |#2  
fcolon76's Avatar
Member
Flag Springfield
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vincentrb23

This past sunday hard bricked my player by accident. i noticed i did it by flashing Criskelo's rom on there. I followed all of Adams instructions on how to unbrick it using Unbrickable Resurrector. thing is i managed to get everything, installed linux , samsung drivers,etc... but when i try to unbrick it to get into download mode, it wont detect my player i tried unplugging and replugging it, used a different cord, still wouldn't work! I really need help on how to get it to detect my player. Anyone Please!

Did you ever fixed your problem???
23rd August 2014, 07:29 PM |#3  
vincentrb23's Avatar
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fcolon76

Did you ever fixed your problem???

it never worked i had to send it to samsung luckily it had warranty but then around november it got stolen :/
26th August 2014, 02:09 AM |#4  
fcolon76's Avatar
Member
Flag Springfield
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vincentrb23

it never worked i had to send it to samsung luckily it had warranty but then around november it got stolen :/

Well i'm gonna have to do the same thing buddy
1st September 2014, 06:16 PM |#5  
vincentrb23's Avatar
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fcolon76

Well i'm gonna have to do the same thing buddy

hope yours have warranty, i noticed it did by registering it on the samsung website try that
The Following User Says Thank You to vincentrb23 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes