FORUMS

How to Listen to Beats 1 on Android Right Now

If you felt a bit left out by Apple launching their own online radio station Beats 1 … more

NVidia SHIELD TV – XDA TV Device Review

The SHIELD TV is a not an Android smartphone device. However, that doesn’t mean it … more

PSA: Having cellular connectivity or texting issues tonight?

You’re not alone…Tonight, many users are experiencing a myriad … more

Beats Music No Longer Accepting New Accounts

Whenever Apple launches a new product or service, it definitely manages to grab the … more

[Q]Hydro Icon & Root

56 posts
Thanks Meter: 9

By modifhigher, Member on 6th July 2014, 04:14 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
10th May 2015, 11:31 PM |#51  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Initiating Dump Phase . . .
Quote:
Originally Posted by modifhigher

I can get you the stock boot img,im not sure about the kernel id have to be near a pc to split it to get the kernel.as far as i know there is no source.
EDIT:I found a guide to dump & split the boot image on my phonr,and succeeded.i will upload the boot.img,kernel & anything else you need t my dropbox folder ive shared.

Hydro ICON™
Stock Rooted

Looking over all the instructions I have gathered and will attempt this in a bit
Last edited by orpheusbleeds; 10th May 2015 at 11:32 PM. Reason: stupid typo

11th May 2015, 02:03 AM |#52  

More
Dump Files Hydro Icon
Quote:
Originally Posted by orpheusbleeds

Looking over all the instructions I have gathered and will attempt this in a bit

Hope this is what you need. ((sorry couldn't post a contiguous link, my account is too new)) ht tps:// goo.gl/KcQk9X/
anyone should be able to download the file with this link. If this isn't what you need, let me know asap and I'll try to get you what you want.

-- orph

---------- Post added at 02:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:36 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by orpheusbleeds

I replaced private information in this dump with asterisks. If for some reason you need these missing bits of data, contact me.
25th May 2015, 09:04 PM |#53  

More
ROOT hydro icon 4.4.2
Just successfully root my kyocera hydro icon on kitkat. By using a chinesse program called by "King Root"

hopefully will help
31st May 2015, 06:53 PM |#54  
Flag San Pedro, CA
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Thanks for the tip. Kingroot worked perfectly. I'm finally rooted again.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread