This is Lama Dai From NEPAL. Here are the three laws to unlock the htc or sfr v1615 and change the Mobile OS language. "These are on your ownrisk" it should be added if you ain't a computer savvy person.
Visit this ftp < ftp://ftp.xda-developers.com/Uploads/Kaiser/
Go to ROM directory n download
then return back n go to the tools directory n download all the stuffs coz you might need it.
File:CustomRUU_V1.rar 341 KB
File:HTC_Kaiser_SIM_Unlock_v0.1.rar 7168 KB
File:HTC_ROM_Tool.rar 276 KB
File:HTC_Vodafone_Live.cab 276 KB
File:Hard-SPL_V1.rar 616 KB
File:KaiserKitchen_v0.1.zip 1689 KB
File:Soft-SPL_V1.rar 87 KB
File:SplashTool.rar 79 KB
Dowload ActiveSync http://www.microsoft.com/windowsmobi...x?ProductID=76
Note for WM6.1 users
Do not try this on 6.1! You will need to downgrade to 6.0
Note for Vista users
This guide will explain how to change your drivers to the xp. You will have problems running the unlocker otherwise. Log in as administrator if you run the ROM update tool and unlocker. That also applies to XP users.
(The instructions below take preference since they are more current than the readme in the package)
1. Make sure you installed HardSPL as follows: power off and then press power on while keeping camera pressed, this will enter the so called bootloader mode and you see a tri-color screen (Red, Green, Blue). You should see "SPL-1.0 OliPof" on the second line in the top left corner. You can exit this mode by means of a "soft reset": press the reset button with the stylus. (use the hardspl software search where you extracted it)
2. Make a note of the radio version that is currently installed. You see the version strings in the splash screen which appears soon after power on (e.g. "R 1.27.14.09"). Since we will flash a special radio in step 5 you need to flash back your original radio in the last step. You can download radio roms from here.
3. Connect PC and Kaiser with a USB cable and keep it connected until the last step.
4. Power on the Kaiser and let it boot into Windows Mobile. On the PC make sure the activesync icon is green
5. After you unpacked the download (HTC_Kaiser_SIM_Unlock_v0.1.rar)
you see directories "step1" and "step2". Go into "step1" and run KaiserCustomRUU.exe. This will flash the special patched radio rom. Follow the instructions until it is finished.
Note that you can also skip step 6. and proceed with step 7.
6. Power off your Kaiser and insert a 'strange' SIM, i.e. a SIM from another provider than the one your phone is locked to.
7. Once Windows Mobile has booted up it will (usually after you have entered the usual 4-digit PIN) show a window called "Simlock" and a textbox where you can enter a 8-digit unlockcode. Now perform a soft reset by pressing the reset button *but* at the same time keep the camera button pressed. If you did it well you will be back in bootloader mode and you see the tri-color screen. The best technique is to press and hold the camera button first and then shortly press the reset button with the stylus.
8a. right-click activeync icon and uncheck "Allow USB connections" from Connection Settings
8b. On your PC go into the "step2" directory and run "kaiser-simunlocker.exe". If all went well you will see the unlockcode on your monitor and your Kaiser is being restarted automatically.
8c. right-click activeync icon and check "Allow USB connections" from Connection Settings
You should see this:
Your Unlockcode = 12345678
 Done, enter the unlockcode
 And then flash your original radio
Press Enter to exit
mine unlockcode was 44080317
Note: If you skipped step 6 then you should now also skip step 9. and continue with step 9x
9. Once Windows Mobile has booted up it will again show the "Simlock" window. When prompted (usually immediately after you have entered the usual 4-digit SIM PIN), enter the the 8-digit unlockcode and your phone is permanently SIM unlocked
Now proceed to step 10.
10. Download the original radio from here to the "step3" directory on your PC and flash it with KaiserCustomRUU.exe if you want this in english download
if you have problem contact me on
BEST OF LUCK GUYS