XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

cannot install applications ..

Tip us?

asustf700t
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 19
Default cannot install applications ..

I have looked online and around the fourm for the issue of installing Apk files but the screenfiltering suggestions etc aren't working, i didnt even know what it was i dont have it on my phone..

i have a note 3 LTE running 4.4.2 not rooted..

i cant install the google play store apk or anything... the next/install button just doesnt respond on the cancel

es0tericcha0s
Old
Thanks Meter 519

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by asustf700t View Post
I have looked online and around the fourm for the issue of installing Apk files but the screenfiltering suggestions etc aren't working, i didnt even know what it was i dont have it on my phone..

i have a note 3 LTE running 4.4.2 not rooted..

i cant install the google play store apk or anything... the next/install button just doesnt respond on the cancel
Look for the Lumen Toolbar as it controls screen dimming. Or if you have any battery saver apps that might control that to save battery. Turn up the brightness manually all the way and try again.
Need some help, advice, something fixed? Hit me up on Hangouts @ es0tericcha0s
Now offering unlocking services - including many Sprint phone unlocks! PM for details!

HTC Droid Eris / Motorola Droid / Samsung Galaxy S Fascinate / Motorola Droid X / LG G2x / HTC Evo 3D (x2) / Samsung Epic 4G Touch (Sprint S2) / HTC Amaze / Samsung Galaxy S3 (International) / Samsung Galaxy Note 2 / Nexus 4 / HTC One / Samsung Galaxy S4 / Sony Xperia ZL / Nexus 5 / OnePlus One (64 GB)