Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,137 Members 50,023 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Re-install the original software for Galaxy Mini

Tip us?

minasameh
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Re-install the original software for Galaxy Mini

i was using the cwm and running on cm10 , and i decided to get back the original because the cm10 drains my battery ! , i got the original software file , and when i open the mob in download mode my PC shows me a weird message ( device failed enumeration ) !!!!! , and the odin never reads the device , i tried to re-install the cm10 with it's bootloader but no use !! what should i do to make my pc read the device in download mode , having the drivers of every samsung mobile installed right on my lap

es0tericcha0s
Old
Thanks Meter 516

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by minasameh View Post
i was using the cwm and running on cm10 , and i decided to get back the original because the cm10 drains my battery ! , i got the original software file , and when i open the mob in download mode my PC shows me a weird message ( device failed enumeration ) !!!!! , and the odin never reads the device , i tried to re-install the cm10 with it's bootloader but no use !! what should i do to make my pc read the device in download mode , having the drivers of every samsung mobile installed right on my lap
You might have TOO many Samsung drivers. I would uninstall all, reboot, and install the newest Kies to reinstall the latest ones. Other possible issues include the cord (even if it works to charge and/or on other phones - some Samsungs are picky), the PC USB ports (try them all), or the USB port could have issues (even if it works to charge). Sometimes it's easier to try another PC altogether. CM doesn't have it's own bootloaders. Sometimes they might ask you to update or be a specific version but they're still Samsung bootloaders so should not affect you in Download Mode. Another option is Mobile Odin if no luck with the connection still.
Need some help, advice, something fixed? Hit me up on Hangouts @ es0tericcha0s
Now offering unlocking services - including many Sprint phone unlocks! PM for details!

HTC Droid Eris / Motorola Droid / Samsung Galaxy S Fascinate / Motorola Droid X / LG G2x / HTC Evo 3D (x2) / Samsung Epic 4G Touch (Sprint S2) / HTC Amaze / Samsung Galaxy S3 (International) / Samsung Galaxy Note 2 / Nexus 4 / HTC One / Samsung Galaxy S4 / Sony Xperia ZL / Nexus 5 / OnePlus One (64 GB)