Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Re-install the original software for Galaxy Mini

OP minasameh

22nd August 2014, 11:38 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
i was using the cwm and running on cm10 , and i decided to get back the original because the cm10 drains my battery ! , i got the original software file , and when i open the mob in download mode my PC shows me a weird message ( device failed enumeration ) !!!!! , and the odin never reads the device , i tried to re-install the cm10 with it's bootloader but no use !! what should i do to make my pc read the device in download mode , having the drivers of every samsung mobile installed right on my lap
23rd August 2014, 12:19 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 589

3,105 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by minasameh

i was using the cwm and running on cm10 , and i decided to get back the original because the cm10 drains my battery ! , i got the original software file , and when i open the mob in download mode my PC shows me a weird message ( device failed enumeration ) !!!!! , and the odin never reads the device , i tried to re-install the cm10 with it's bootloader but no use !! what should i do to make my pc read the device in download mode , having the drivers of every samsung mobile installed right on my lap

You might have TOO many Samsung drivers. I would uninstall all, reboot, and install the newest Kies to reinstall the latest ones. Other possible issues include the cord (even if it works to charge and/or on other phones - some Samsungs are picky), the PC USB ports (try them all), or the USB port could have issues (even if it works to charge). Sometimes it's easier to try another PC altogether. CM doesn't have it's own bootloaders. Sometimes they might ask you to update or be a specific version but they're still Samsung bootloaders so should not affect you in Download Mode. Another option is Mobile Odin if no luck with the connection still.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread