Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Ipega 9017 with android 4.1.2

OP Mercular

1st September 2014, 08:57 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
I have a problem with the mapping stuff, ok so i installed bluez ime cuz it didnt work with ipega game center app. And now i start it off by entering joystick mode and connecting it via bluetooth to my LF Optimus f6 lte(4.1.2 version android) and it responds ok. But the button mapping is all wrong, for instance i press Y button it maps it as L1 and as far as L1 goes it doesnt respond. Nor does r1 respond. I have the problem with the epsxe emulator aswell. Joystick mode is ****ed up in general. So i hook it up in icade mode and i manage to map it somehow, and now my characters start running into the wall my themselves, it happens in every game. the characters just walk on their own in 1 direction, its annoying. Im hoping someone can share some knowledge on the topic and provide me with a solution? Be that teaching me how to use joystick mode(if im doing something wrong) or fixing the issues in icade mode with characters running into wall. Doesnt matter which, id just like to start using the controller on emulator and im hoping for correct mapping.
Last edited by Mercular; 17th September 2014 at 08:37 PM. Reason: Solved on my own, got ignored
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread