Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Killed my Karbon ST9.. Now feeling guilty please help !!!

OP sooraj2189

12th August 2014, 06:22 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Hello guys... Hope you are all fine... Actually i have a bit of trouble with my Karbon tablet Smart tab 9.

Here is my tablet spec : 1.2ghz , 9inch screen, 512mb ram, Android 4.0.1 (interface was similar to cyanogen mod)

I have used it over 8 months and then kept in home and was out of station for a while, then i come back after 1 year and find that the tablet now has ghost touches continuously like ripples in water. So i decided to go into the recovery (modified CWM) and did a factory reset , still there is the issue. Then i tried restarting and now its stuck at the boot logo. I am able to access recovery and i tried to flash a cyanogen mod flashable zip for 9 inch nook and it said installation failed

asset failed : getprop("ro.product.device") == "encore"|| getprop("ro.build.product") == "encore"
E: Error in tmp/sideload/package.zip (status 7)
Installation aborted

Is there any way i can install stock rom or cyanogenmod in it and make it working ? I have the stock .img file but have not Karbon flasher software. I have some experience in rooting and installing custom rom .. Can you help me please please ??
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread