Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,068 Members 48,318 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Lenovo K910 sdcard not found, phone basically dead :(

Tip us?

cianomanera
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy [Q] Lenovo K910 sdcard not found, phone basically dead :(

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to fix my mistake since several days but no luck.

Few days ago I rooted and updated my phone to version VIBEUI_V1.5_1423_10_ST_K910 with Gapps. Everything went fine but then while I was cleaning up the phone from useless apps I made a huge mistake by unistalling a file or apk called IdeaÖ.something(canít remember the entire name)! I thought it was a theme file as the name was very similar to another real one. After that a neverending popup started to appear and I decide to restart the phone. Never got it back! It remains stuck on Lenovo log. Iím able to get into stock recovery where on every test or sd card format it says sdcard not found. Same when I connect it on the pc, the autorun popup only, no storage.

Seems like the sdcard is not recognized anymore so I canít even launch an sd update.

Iím pretty new on Android systems so Iím about to give up, I donít really know what to do anymore.

Iím beg you for some help. Any advice will be more than welcome.

Thanks

cianomanera
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by cianomanera View Post
Hi everyone,

I'm trying to fix my mistake since several days but no luck.

Few days ago I rooted and updated my phone to version VIBEUI_V1.5_1423_10_ST_K910 with Gapps. Everything went fine but then while I was cleaning up the phone from useless apps I made a huge mistake by unistalling a file or apk called IdeaÖ.something(canít remember the entire name)! I thought it was a theme file as the name was very similar to another real one. After that a neverending popup started to appear and I decide to restart the phone. Never got it back! It remains stuck on Lenovo log. Iím able to get into stock recovery where on every test or sd card format it says sdcard not found. Same when I connect it on the pc, the autorun popup only, no storage.

Seems like the sdcard is not recognized anymore so I canít even launch an sd update.

Iím pretty new on Android systems so Iím about to give up, I donít really know what to do anymore.

Iím beg you for some help. Any advice will be more than welcome.

Thanks
Hi guys, is there any way to get access into the phone root by using some tool?
I can't see the sdcard and I can't boot the phone with fastboot.

Please help.

cianomanera
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Unfortunately I didn't get many answers but fortunately I solved the problem so I believe it would be nice to share with whom may need it:

here you have the steps I followed:
- buy a OTG cable
- Buy a USB stick 2-4GB
- Format USB stick with FAT (!)
- Put sdfuse directory on it and a K910 .qsb image inside the directory
- Plug stick via OTG in the phone
- start phone with Vol- & Power
- Choose point 4 - SD Update from the Lenovo recovery Menu

Phone will show this picture then:

Attachment 2826922

- Hit "start"
- Wait
- Be Happy
- Buy me a cigar (Partagas Series D No.4 preferred)

That's it!

Cheers