LG G2 ( D802) bricked - stuck in TWRP

OP mitjagrega

22nd September 2014, 11:06 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
hello, sorry if I will open new threat but I am super lost... and sorry for my english.. I am from Slovenia... Yesterday I just root my lg g2 d802... But when I was wanted to install bootloader my phone write me some error... but this is not important because I was repaired in ubuntu with terminal.. so I am now stuck in TWRP bootloader... Whatever I want to do nothing is possible.. I was done everything... wipe, erase, hard reset reboot even writing codes in TWRP terminals... I cant get it fastboot because I always get same errors... When I am in cmd i write adb devices and I get some serial number and recovery mode... even if I try reboot bootloader I get same respond... I am without hope not... I was trying everything what I was see on the youtube and xda forums... I am now without options and with my precious phone stucked in twrp ... ohh yea one more thing... I have instaled all drivers and everything even adb universal drivers... my computer does not recognized my phone in download mode... please respond and help me saving my little precious
7th October 2014, 05:18 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 3

7 posts
Kdz installation with usb connected to the pc and flashtool _ easy way
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread