[Q] Link work cell phone via bluetooth to ring on personal cell phone

OP excalfirst

25th August 2014, 07:05 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
First of all I would like to apologize ahead of time if this question has already been addressed. I did search before posting, but it is not always that easy to find related posts.

I am frequently on-call at work, and I was wondering if there is a way to link my personal phone to my work phone so that when I am listening to my headphones on my personal phone, that the ringer will ring from the work phone to my personal phone so I don't miss any calls. I guess it would be a plus if I could actually handle the calls from my work phone on my personal phone as well.

Example:

1. Personal cell phone - Listening to streaming music with headphones
2. Work cell phone - has an incoming call
3. Personal cell phone - rings with ring tone from work phone
4. Bonus feature, to be able to answer my work phone and talk using personal phone and using the Work line so I'm not using my personal minutes up.

Basically use my personal cell phone like a bluetooth headset for my work phone...

Is this possible?

This way I can just leave the work phone in my pocket the whole time and strictly use my personal phone without using my minutes, and not miss a call when I'm "Plugged-In"...

Work Phone Sprint HTC EVO Software Version 3.17.651.5 71ORD
Personal Phone AT&T Samsung Galaxy S5 Android 4.4.2
Last edited by excalfirst; 25th August 2014 at 08:54 PM. Reason: Adding Phone Model Numbers
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread

Top Threads in Android Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting by ThreadRank