[Q] Looking For Lenovo A6000 Plus Stock Rom

Search This thread

Aslam Driver

Jan 12, 2015
I bought Lenovo a6000 plus from flipkart before 1 month ago. Rooted device but now I have mic problem with it. So I want to back stock rom so I can return to flipkart. Is there any stock rom file available for lenovo a6000 plus ? or I saw lenovo a6000 stock rom thread here, that will work with a6000+ too ? any help will be appreciate.

rydraj

Nov 12, 2013
Hyderabad
Sorry mate bricked my phone.
Perhaps you can try a stock rom on techolaty.net
There is one
Flash and unroot it

Hey, I tried that but it's for Lenovo A6000 not the plus version. i.e. it shows 1 GB RAM and 8 GB memory. Also, the system update shows update for A6000 (Kraft-A6000) not the PLUS version (Kraft-A6000-s).

Last edited:

rydraj

Nov 12, 2013
Hyderabad
okay. i didnt concentrated on it much
Do any of your friends have a A6000 plus from where you can get a backup from ? BTW, this is the update server that Lenovo checks for OTA;

Code:
http://fus.lenovomm.com/firmware/3.1/updateservlet?action=querynewfirmware&curfirmwarever=<firmware version>&deviceid=<imei>&devicemodel=<device model>&locale=en

I've also read online that one can get stock firmwares from there also but I'm unable to do so. I don't know what I should enter for device model in case of A6000 plus. Anyone with a A6000+ can install a packet sniffer and check what url it connects while checking for OTA.

ManthanRB

Mar 23, 2012
London
Do any of your friends have a A6000 plus from where you can get a backup from ? BTW, this is the update server that Lenovo checks for OTA;

Code:
http://fus.lenovomm.com/firmware/3.1/updateservlet?action=querynewfirmware&curfirmwarever=<firmware version>&deviceid=<imei>&devicemodel=<device model>&locale=en

I've also read online that one can get stock firmwares from there also but I'm unable to do so. I don't know what I should enter for device model in case of A6000 plus. Anyone with a A6000+ can install a packet sniffer and check what url it connects while checking for OTA.

I tried passing the "device model" query for lenovo A6000 and the server game me a link for a .zip file which is 1.3GB in size. I'll download it later and see if its whole firmware of just a OTA update.:cool:

rydraj

Nov 12, 2013
Hyderabad
I tried passing the "device model" query for lenovo A6000 and the server game me a link for a .zip file which is 1.3GB in size. I'll download it later and see if its whole firmware of just a OTA update.:cool:
Usually, OTA updates contain <oldfirmwarever>"to"<new firmware ver> in their filename.
If there is no "to", it should be a major update, not necessariliy a stock firmware but we can use it as one.

Also, the firmware of A6000+ starts with Kraft A6000-s whereas for the standard A6000, it doesn't have the "s". So, if there is an "s" and it's 1.3 GB, it most likely is a full stock update.

---------- Post added at 07:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:41 AM ----------

BTW, can you please share the link so that I can check myself. You can take your imei off the url, I'll use mine.

ManthanRB

Mar 23, 2012
London
Usually, OTA updates contain <oldfirmwarever>"to"<new firmware ver> in their filename.
If there is no "to", it should be a major update, not necessariliy a stock firmware but we can use it as one.

Also, the firmware of A6000+ starts with Kraft A6000-s whereas for the standard A6000, it doesn't have the "s". So, if there is an "s" and it's 1.3 GB, it most likely is a full stock update.

---------- Post added at 07:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:41 AM ----------

From the file name i can say it is the oldest firmware of A6000 that is : S032_150327.

I did not try to supply query for A6000+ because i was busy but i can definitely say it is for A6000 because i supplied the device model from my phone's build.prob file. I doubt its a firmware image because the file is inside a zip and still did not download it to look inside as i am busy but i am thinking it is an full firmware which can be flashed via stock recovery. Do not know if this can be any useful because we can always make a nandroid.

BTW, can you please share the link so that I can check myself. You can take your imei off the url, I'll use mine.
I did not supply the imei, just the device model and the xml spit out another link which i sent in your PM:eek:

Last edited:

ManthanRB

Mar 23, 2012
London
@ManthanRB That ROM is for Lenovo A6000 as you also said. It's already available on various blogs including XDA. There is no stock ROM available for Lenovo A6000+.

I didn't know that it's already available on internet. I was just looking inside the A6000+ section in this forum and found your post with the link and tried to pass the required query.

BTW, did you download from the link? if yes please take an SS and show me the contents maybe.:confused:

sourav8434

Jul 28, 2015
download from techolaty

Download lenovo stock rom from techolaty.com and then delte the two.lines from meta info folder using es editor filound in es file explorer

Dagcon

Jan 17, 2013
Kolkata
techad.weebly.com
OnePlus 8
I almost searched all over the internet and landed to a result that "Lenovo A6000 Plus STOCK ROM is currently not available any where" and as per it's a cheap device, highly knowlegeble Dev's not taking any concern about the device. So those of us who rooted the phone and unable get OTA have stuck with that for few more months or may be year.

****If u install Stock of A6000 in it, it will land you to wrong config of A6000+ and will show you config / specs of A6000 instead

Indianboy81

Aug 9, 2015
Solution!!!!!!

Fix tutorial bootloop Lenovo A6000 and A6000plus go to KnoAcc (dot) org . here you can find stock rom and stock recovery ,Kraft_A6000_S032

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I bought Lenovo a6000 plus from flipkart before 1 month ago. Rooted device but now I have mic problem with it. So I want to back stock rom so I can return to flipkart. Is there any stock rom file available for lenovo a6000 plus ? or I saw lenovo a6000 stock rom thread here, that will work with a6000+ too ? any help will be appreciate.