Looking for a particular app... like 'QuickDesk'

OP L0cke

2nd September 2014, 10:02 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Royston
Thanks Meter: 241

803 posts
More
A while ago I remember using an app where you could long press the home button at any time and it would open up like a panel on top of what ever you were doing at the time and you can add widgets and apps there. I can't remember what it was called?

Even better would be if people know of other apps like this, where you can either press/swipe and it opens a pane where you can add such things for quick access. Kind of like the side bars but a full screen pane that you can add whatever you like.

EDIT: Found it: 'QuickDesk'

Although it's old and not been updated for a while, so was looking for something like this but more up to date.
Last edited by L0cke; 2nd September 2014 at 12:33 PM.
2nd September 2014, 11:27 AM   |  #2  
Flag NewYork
Thanks Meter: 6

72 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by L0cke

A while ago I remember using an app where you could long press the home button at any time and it would open up like a panel on top of what ever you were doing at the time and you can add widgets and apps there. I can't remember what it was called?

Even better would be if people know of other apps like this, where you can either press/swipe and it opens a pane where you can add such things for quick access. Kind of like the side bars but a full screen pane that you can add whatever you like.

Well, I would say this is just hard to answer because without anything.... just the imagination its sounds ... ! Anyway let us know are you talking about some launchers because I guess the features you are talking about works out with the launchers.....
2nd September 2014, 12:32 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Royston
Thanks Meter: 241

803 posts
More
I have found the app I was referring to now, 'QuickDesk' although it's old and not been updated for a while, so was looking for something like this but more up to date.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread