Could someone "benchmark" MX4 with Droidfish?
It could be "top" with its MT6595...
1) Install Droidfish on play. google:
2) Clear all apps in background (hold home and swipe them away) and then run droidfish.
3) Press the menu button, invoke "Settings", choose "Threads" and select "Automatic", and then press back button to get back to chess board.
4) There is button with label "M" below chess board. Press it and choose "Analysis Mode". Analysis will start. Keep it running for about 1 minute.
5) After 1 minute passed, read and record the "nps:" number at bottom of the screen. This is the measurement I'm interested in. This value is a number of positions searched per second (in thousands). The higher the better.
6) IMPORTANT: To force program to STOP thinking, press "M" button again, choose "Two players" so that analysis will stop. Post the results here with rom information (optional). Stock rom is preferable but other roms are welcomed.