[Q] Micromax a104 Sim Problem

Tip us?

Los Kirat
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Exclamation [Q] Micromax a104 Sim Problem

Hello there xda forum,

I just registered today for this problem. I'm really sorry for my bad english! I hope somebody can help me, that would be great

So i came today from India to Austria. I was there to visit my family and that stuff. I buyed there a new phone cause my old phone is dead with water. I have buyed before 1 week my new phone. Its called: Micromax Canvas Fire a104. This phone is just 1 month old and costs olny 7000 rupees. It has dual sim, one micro and one big sim. So i have tried there vodafone and tata docomo and they worked perfect. I just put them like for 1 hour, just to check the network. Now today the problem starting. I have a sim from Austria called "drei" and it doesnt work in that phone. But it other phone it works. I will try today to put some other out country sims, but I dont think they will work. I have put the sim in the micro and big slot (with a adapter) but they just dont work. But they work on s4, in old nokias and that stuff. What should I do now? Does those Micromax company only work in India, Russia, Nepal, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka? Because in Austria or like in germany are they not selled.

Thanks for reading and please help me

Los Kirat

MiteshPuthran
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default BaseBand Error

The problem is that Micromax phones dont support different countries bandwidth other than in which it is sold.
So using any other sim other than those will not be able to function properly.

So try some international sim or buy a new phone