FORUMS

[Q] Micromax A116 going crazy

2 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By subhash_983, Junior Member on 4th September 2014, 02:59 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
I own a Micromax A116 android phone.This phone is acting weird since few days.Whenever I make a call with my secondary sim(say contact number 123) ,the touchscreen go crazy.It starts opening apps,acting on its own.I can't even control it.when i get any call on this sim it hangs up automatically.Earlier I thought the problem is with touchscreen ,that's why I changed its digitizer,but still the problem persisted.Then I thought the problem is with sim slot,so I swithched SIMs.Then the problem started with primary SIM(now the primary sim slot contains sim with contact number 123).So I zeroed in that the issue is with SIM. So I went to customer care and replaced the SIM .But that didn't solve the issue.Now the strange thing is If i use any other sim it works correctly.So I am thinking the problem is with my contact number(123).I don't know what to do.Please help.

5th September 2014, 11:11 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 34

More
Try flashing anu other rom
6th September 2014, 03:56 AM |#3  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anmolh

Try flashing anu other rom

I already flashed android 4.2 for micromax a116,but still it continues.
13th April 2015, 05:00 AM |#4  

More
Plzz help me, after every 2 or 3 hour, i got a popup msg saying micromax registration with a deduction of 1 re from my account balance. It says me thanx for buying new headset. My phone is micromax chd A116. Plz guyz

Sent from my Micromax A116 using XDA Free mobile app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread