Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,812,758 Members 46,131 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Micromax Colours A120 Stock ROM with 5MP Front Camera Configuration

Tip us?

aniketvsawant
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default [Q] Micromax Colours A120 Stock ROM with 5MP Front Camera Configuration

Hi All,

I am currently having Micromax Canvas Colours A120 smart phone and it comes with 4GB ROM, 8MP Rear Camera and 5MP Front Camera. Recently i had been upgraded to Kitkat 4.4.2 with FOTA updates and now my phone front camera has been changed to 2MP. Many of the initial phones come with 5MP front camera.
Can anybody please provide me the Stock Rom with 5MP front camera.
Please do the needful.

Thanks.

promo87
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by aniketvsawant View Post
Hi All,

I am currently having Micromax Canvas Colours A120 smart phone and it comes with 4GB ROM, 8MP Rear Camera and 5MP Front Camera. Recently i had been upgraded to Kitkat 4.4.2 with FOTA updates and now my phone front camera has been changed to 2MP. Many of the initial phones come with 5MP front camera.
Can anybody please provide me the Stock Rom with 5MP front camera.
Please do the needful.

Thanks.
Well, here you go you can have a look over to our thread http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2756681 if you have tired little searching over our forum I am sure you will get it out ! Anyway let me know if there's is anything more which I can help you out with !

aniketvsawant
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by promo87 View Post
Well, here you go you can have a look over to our thread http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2756681 if you have tired little searching over our forum I am sure you will get it out ! Anyway let me know if there's is anything more which I can help you out with !
Thanks @promo87. But is this ROM comes with 5MP front camera configuration ? because many of the devices has 2MP front camera where mine was 5MP front camera. Can you please confirm. Thanks.