Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,019 Members 51,487 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] [MOD] [TOOL] [JellyBean 4.2.2]

Tip us?

NaqiKiller
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Info 2 [Q] [MOD] [TOOL] [JellyBean 4.2.2]

hi everyone.
i was looking for a MOD or TOOL to move signal bar and wifi icon to the left side of status bar.
is there any MOD or if not is there any manual way to do this stuff.
all i found was tools for KitKat but the problem is, i am a JELLYBEAN 4.2.2 (Samsung) user.!
Current Device...
Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 (GT - S7272).

es0tericcha0s
Old
Thanks Meter 516

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaqiKiller View Post
hi everyone.
i was looking for a MOD or TOOL to move signal bar and wifi icon to the left side of status bar.
is there any MOD or if not is there any manual way to do this stuff.
all i found was tools for KitKat but the problem is, i am a JELLYBEAN 4.2.2 (Samsung) user.!
Don't believe there are any tools to do so due to the icons being there mess with the notifications so is not a highly sought after mod. It's technically possible to do it manually but is a huge pain to edit the Touchwiz framework to do something along those lines.
Need some help, advice, something fixed? Hit me up on Hangouts @ es0tericcha0s
Now offering unlocking services - including many Sprint phone unlocks! PM for details!

HTC Droid Eris / Motorola Droid / Samsung Galaxy S Fascinate / Motorola Droid X / LG G2x / HTC Evo 3D (x2) / Samsung Epic 4G Touch (Sprint S2) / HTC Amaze / Samsung Galaxy S3 (International) / Samsung Galaxy Note 2 / Nexus 4 / HTC One / Samsung Galaxy S4 / Sony Xperia ZL / Nexus 5 / OnePlus One (64 GB)

NaqiKiller
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by es0tericcha0s View Post
Don't believe there are any tools to do so due to the icons being there mess with the notifications so is not a highly sought after mod. It's technically possible to do it manually but is a huge pain to edit the Touchwiz framework to do something along those lines.
see the attachments...........
Current Device...
Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 (GT - S7272).

es0tericcha0s
Old
Thanks Meter 516

DONATE TO ME
Ok. So if you want the iPhone look:

https://play.google.com/store/search?q=espier&c=apps

The launcher has it's own notification bar that makes it look like that.
Need some help, advice, something fixed? Hit me up on Hangouts @ es0tericcha0s
Now offering unlocking services - including many Sprint phone unlocks! PM for details!

HTC Droid Eris / Motorola Droid / Samsung Galaxy S Fascinate / Motorola Droid X / LG G2x / HTC Evo 3D (x2) / Samsung Epic 4G Touch (Sprint S2) / HTC Amaze / Samsung Galaxy S3 (International) / Samsung Galaxy Note 2 / Nexus 4 / HTC One / Samsung Galaxy S4 / Sony Xperia ZL / Nexus 5 / OnePlus One (64 GB)