Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,731,852 Members 40,461 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Mono/Xamarin developed app

Tip us?

monkeymon
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Mono/Xamarin developed app

hi

sorry if these qns are not allow in this forum. but im trying to develop an app that will be for both android and ios. xamarin seems promissing in this field but are there alot of apps developed with this technology?

i already have the prototype of my app in Java so now im stuck whether to port the app to objective c or c# for xamarin.

sem1845
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeymon View Post
hi

sorry if these qns are not allow in this forum. but im trying to develop an app that will be for both android and ios. xamarin seems promissing in this field but are there alot of apps developed with this technology?

i already have the prototype of my app in Java so now im stuck whether to port the app to objective c or c# for xamarin.
My company has used it. I believe it's around $1,000 USD per license. It works well for our apps we have made. The apps are quite basic and basically present documents and record a score the user gives it.

monkeymon
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by sem1845 View Post
My company has used it. I believe it's around $1,000 USD per license. It works well for our apps we have made. The apps are quite basic and basically present documents and record a score the user gives it.
Do you have any issue with the current ART runtime?

sem1845
Old
Thanks Meter 2
We haven't tried using ART with it.

Sent from my SM-G900V using XDA Premium 4 mobile app