No registration required

Mono/Xamarin developed app

OP monkeymon

11th July 2014, 04:51 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

5 posts
hi

sorry if these qns are not allow in this forum. but im trying to develop an app that will be for both android and ios. xamarin seems promissing in this field but are there alot of apps developed with this technology?

i already have the prototype of my app in Java so now im stuck whether to port the app to objective c or c# for xamarin.
11th July 2014, 06:03 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 2

37 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeymon

hi

sorry if these qns are not allow in this forum. but im trying to develop an app that will be for both android and ios. xamarin seems promissing in this field but are there alot of apps developed with this technology?

i already have the prototype of my app in Java so now im stuck whether to port the app to objective c or c# for xamarin.

My company has used it. I believe it's around $1,000 USD per license. It works well for our apps we have made. The apps are quite basic and basically present documents and record a score the user gives it.
11th July 2014, 02:56 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

5 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by sem1845

My company has used it. I believe it's around $1,000 USD per license. It works well for our apps we have made. The apps are quite basic and basically present documents and record a score the user gives it.

Do you have any issue with the current ART runtime?
11th July 2014, 04:34 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 2

37 posts
We haven't tried using ART with it.

Sent from my SM-G900V using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread