Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,813,525 Members 39,536 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Nova Launcher restore home screen from nandroid backup?

Tip us?

smsmasters
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 18
Default Nova Launcher restore home screen from nandroid backup?

I wasn't able to backup my nova launcher settings since my phone would not boot. I was only able to make a nandroid backup. Where is the nova launcher settings located? Is there a way to extract the home screen settings?
SmsMasters.co.uk - The latest technology news and information updated daily since 2002.
"Jesus answered, 'I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.'"

es0tericcha0s
Old
Thanks Meter 519

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by smsmasters View Post
I wasn't able to backup my nova launcher settings since my phone would not boot. I was only able to make a nandroid backup. Where is the nova launcher settings located? Is there a way to extract the home screen settings?
Restore the nandroid and go into the Nova Settings. You can export a backup file of your settings to reload when you reinstall Nova with the updated rom. Or use something like Titanium to do it.
Need some help, advice, something fixed? Hit me up on Hangouts @ es0tericcha0s
Now offering unlocking services - including many Sprint phone unlocks! PM for details!

HTC Droid Eris / Motorola Droid / Samsung Galaxy S Fascinate / Motorola Droid X / LG G2x / HTC Evo 3D (x2) / Samsung Epic 4G Touch (Sprint S2) / HTC Amaze / Samsung Galaxy S3 (International) / Samsung Galaxy Note 2 / Nexus 4 / HTC One / Samsung Galaxy S4 / Sony Xperia ZL / Nexus 5 / OnePlus One (64 GB)

smsmasters
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 18
My phone won't boot correctly so I just took a backup of its current state. I can't get into nova settings.
SmsMasters.co.uk - The latest technology news and information updated daily since 2002.
"Jesus answered, 'I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.'"