Default [Q] Oculus Android, Stereoscopic remote desktop idea.

First of, I'd like to say I'm new to posting on here so I'm sorry if I've posted in the wrong place or something.

Anyway, we all know about the Oculus rift and some of you might have heard about the Newest version of it using Samsungs amoled screens? Well it's got me thinking.. "what's stopping me from turning my Galaxy note 2 into a an Oculus?" The answer to that is software, I know Google has developed Cardboard which by all means is a great "parody" of the Oculus but for time being that's all it is. What I would like to do is have an app like SplashTop's remote desktop app (which allows you to view your pc monitor from your phone or tablet via wifi) but with stereoscopic view and the ability to control the mouse using the accelerometer, Then theoretically anyone could run the app, mount the device onto something resembling Google Cardboard/Oculus Rift and essentially have a wireless VR Headset ready to play all their favourite games on pc with their mobile device.

Now if I knew anything about developing app and what not, I would probably already be in some kind of production but unfortunately I don't.. So if anyone feels inspired by this post or knows about someone who's had the same idea and has actually done something about it please let me know! I seriously can't be the only one thinking about this?