FORUMS

OnePlus 2 Teardown, Major Android Vulnerability – XDA TV

The OnePlus 2 has been officially released. That and much more news is … more

What Do You Think About Fingerprint Scanners?

More and more phones are featuring fingerprint scanners, and with many promising … more

What’s Next for Samsung and Its Flagships?

If we were to say that the Galaxy S6 was a leap of faith made by Samsung, we … more

The Ultimate Showcase of dBrand Skins

In the search for ways to protect, accessorize, and personalize; a user has many options. One … more

[Q] Please Guide Me Devs,

19 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
 
By donzkie, Junior Member on 4th July 2014, 04:50 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
I am creating a cutom rom for mu mt6589 device using cygwin, cygwin tool created the udater-script file but when i tried to flash my
custom rom i've got an error in flashing. it is beacause of wrong mout point of updater-script generated by cygwin?
questuin: how to i find mount points and edit lines on updater-script generated by cygwin?

sorry if i've been posted in wrong section.. im so totally noob.
 
 
4th July 2014, 05:30 AM |#2  
Senior Member
Flag Manila
Thanks Meter: 138
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by donzkie

I am creating a cutom rom for mu mt6589 device using cygwin, cygwin tool created the udater-script file but when i tried to flash my
custom rom i've got an error in flashing. it is beacause of wrong mout point of updater-script generated by cygwin?
questuin: how to i find mount points and edit lines on updater-script generated by cygwin?

sorry if i've been posted in wrong section.. im so totally noob.

Wrong mount points in updater-script and invalid update binary. You should have checked first with MTK Droid Root & Tools your mount points and find a suitable binary for your android version.
4th July 2014, 06:20 AM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by iZLeeP

Wrong mount points in updater-script and invalid update binary. You should have checked first with MTK Droid Root & Tools your mount points and find a suitable binary for your android version.

but how sir?
4th July 2014, 06:45 AM |#4  
Senior Member
Flag Manila
Thanks Meter: 138
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by donzkie

but how sir?

I've already posted the link, go there and read. You'll find everything there.
The Following User Says Thank You to iZLeeP For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th July 2014, 06:50 AM |#5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
ok sir i'll find it.
thank you.
4th July 2014, 08:06 AM |#6  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by iZLeeP

I've already posted the link, go there and read. You'll find everything there.


excuse me sir but i can't find any tutorial for this.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes