[Q] Please help asus memo pad hd 7

OP kinnngzzzz

21st August 2014, 06:09 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

12 posts
Donate to Me
Apologies if this is wrong thread recently got a asus memo pad hd 7 ive had for about 3 4 days everything was working perfectly untill i rooted it.

im used to ios as ive had ipads and i have an iphone with jailbreak i thought root was simmilar but turns out it wasnt usefull to me atall and the root stoped me from running some of my apps that i wanted to go on even when i used rootcloak. so heres the problem i unrooted it with universal unrooter i think its called and reset ever since i got rid of the root its just messed up i can not sign into my google account i.e gmail no its not wifi and its not that i got to try again later i was looking in it for hours on how to fix it and came across something called flashing restoring to store condition so i downloaded stock asus rom and bootloader to see if i can fix that way but im having problems flashing i cant even get pasted first stage ( http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2503668 ) theres link to what i was following it just wont load and start for me i dont no if its drivers or nothing im running windows 8. Its just really not good because android uses google account for the play store and because i cant sign in i cant download apps so its pretty much useless for me please !!! has someone got a fix for me or help or tips that can help me fix this problem thank you

kinnngzzzz
22nd August 2014, 02:10 PM   |  #2  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

12 posts
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by kinnngzzzz

Apologies if this is wrong thread recently got a asus memo pad hd 7 ive had for about 3 4 days everything was working perfectly untill i rooted it.

im used to ios as ive had ipads and i have an iphone with jailbreak i thought root was simmilar but turns out it wasnt usefull to me atall and the root stoped me from running some of my apps that i wanted to go on even when i used rootcloak. so heres the problem i unrooted it with universal unrooter i think its called and reset ever since i got rid of the root its just messed up i can not sign into my google account i.e gmail no its not wifi and its not that i got to try again later i was looking in it for hours on how to fix it and came across something called flashing restoring to store condition so i downloaded stock asus rom and bootloader to see if i can fix that way but im having problems flashing i cant even get pasted first stage ( http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2503668 ) theres link to what i was following it just wont load and start for me i dont no if its drivers or nothing im running windows 8. Its just really not good because android uses google account for the play store and because i cant sign in i cant download apps so its pretty much useless for me please !!! has someone got a fix for me or help or tips that can help me fix this problem thank you

kinnngzzzz

All them views nobodys got a suggestion lol ?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread