Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,777,659 Members 44,096 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Problem with frontal camera (Bad colors)

Tip us?

rubenlenovo
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Problem with frontal camera (Bad colors)

After installing android 4.4 ever knowing me that the front camera shows a circular outline redder than normal, in photos and videos out the corners with a reddish or violet longer concerned because I do not know if the camera is that this damaging or android that has something wrong with the camera .... someone tell me if I should worry and take it to the warranty or if android problem ... I carry it because I'm

Here is a picture of the problem...

I will show a picture of before and after...

Please some help
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Before.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	241.8 KB
ID:	2836333   Click image for larger version

Name:	After.jpg
Views:	11
Size:	139.7 KB
ID:	2836334  

hnkotnis
Old
Thanks Meter 432
Location: Sangli, Maharashtra, India, Asia, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way Galaxy, Local Galaxy Group,Universe
Quote:
Originally Posted by rubenlenovo View Post
After installing android 4.4 ever knowing me that the front camera shows a circular outline redder than normal, in photos and videos out the corners with a reddish or violet longer concerned because I do not know if the camera is that this damaging or android that has something wrong with the camera .... someone tell me if I should worry and take it to the warranty or if android problem ... I carry it because I'm

Here is a picture of the problem...

I will show a picture of before and after...

Please some help
99% I am sure you don't need to worry. This looks like just a software bug.

From the description I see that you have installed 4.4 on some previous Android version. Flashing that previous Firmware will solve the problem. This will work if camera is behaving weird due to bug in 4.4 ROM.

Press Thanks if helped.

Sent from my GT-I9001 Gadget of Mass Destruction with CM11 using XDA Developers App.