Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

Problem with Samsung Galaxy Grand GT-i9060

OP MiC2o

24th August 2014, 09:36 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
3 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2014
Hello there,

After trying rooting Samsung Galaxy Grand duo, it remains stuck on the start screen with a Samsung galaxy grand red exclamation mark on the top left and stays that way. I can access the download mode with "Vol. Up" + "Home" + "Power"

I really need help more than I buy that phone two days ago and it is not guaranteed



Hoping to get help ...
25th August 2014, 04:50 AM   |  #2  
kishore4's Avatar
Member
somewhere over the rainbow....
Thanks Meter: 34
 
57 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiC2o

Hello there,

After trying rooting Samsung Galaxy Grand duo, it remains stuck on the start screen with a Samsung galaxy grand red exclamation mark on the top left and stays that way. I can access the download mode with "Vol. Up" + "Home" + "Power"

I really need help more than I buy that phone two days ago and it is not guaranteed



Hoping to get help ...

flash stock recovery using odin and then go into recovery and do factory reset
26th August 2014, 02:31 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
3 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by kishore4

flash stock recovery using odin and then go into recovery and do factory reset

I flash the stock recovery and it worked but before and after that , I can't access to recovery . When I go to recovery mode , I'm stuck in the Samsung Galaxy Grand screen with a red exclamation mark on the top left of the screen

Also , I am searching a way to root the phone please
29th August 2014, 11:03 PM   |  #4  
kishore4's Avatar
Member
somewhere over the rainbow....
Thanks Meter: 34
 
57 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiC2o

I flash the stock recovery and it worked but before and after that , I can't access to recovery . When I go to recovery mode , I'm stuck in the Samsung Galaxy Grand screen with a red exclamation mark on the top left of the screen

Also , I am searching a way to root the phone please

then u better flash the rom again using odin and it will sort it out and u can then flash the custom recovery and then go in recovery to flash superuser zip package installer and ur root will be working
29th August 2014, 11:11 PM   |  #5  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 589
 
3,105 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2010
Donate to Me
More
http://nasirtech.blogspot.com/2014/0...-firmware.html

That should work, no matter the carrier. If you were previously on a higher version of android like 4.3(don't think they have this for your phone....?) then don't try and downgrade, but other than that, this should at least get it booting and usable.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes