Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,811,404 Members 48,902 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Sign In To Wifi Network????

Tip us?
 
NOMIOMI
Old
#1  
NOMIOMI's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1,248
Posts: 1,128
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Abbottabad
Default Sign In To Wifi Network????

i have got the sign in notification on s3 today and my google play service is not working now google+ play store gmail are not connected ..but it other service working facebook is working and all other internet service working but google+ play store and gmail are not working

any solution please


Device :Galaxy SIII
Rom ......:Paranoid Android


Click Here For Mobile Wallpapers

WOW PSP Emulator For Android Click Here

HIT THANKS BUTTON If You Like My Post
 
ameeqasrar
Old
#2  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 3
Join Date: Dec 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOMIOMI View Post
i have got the sign in notification on s3 today and my google play service is not working now google+ play store gmail are not connected ..but it other service working facebook is working and all other internet service working but google+ play store and gmail are not working

any solution please
I've started having the same issue since the morning today. I've reconfigured my entire wireless network, but to no avail. The WiFi is working fine on the laptop, but when I set it up on the phone, it says "Sign in to Wifi Network" inthe notification tray and then doesn't open a login page. Only Google Apps are having issues connecting to the internet, otehr apps like facebook, 9gag and stuff are working just fine.

It isn't working on any of the mobile devices I have. Incidentally, they are all android. S3, XperiaP and Nexus7. I'm guessing this could be because of the blockage of youtube in Pakistan. since google sometimes uses those servers to authentication requests. Does anyone have any other explanations?
 
Faraaz29
Old
#3  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 9
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Lahore
Default Sign into wifi network. Google services down on wifi but fine on mobile data

Quote:
Originally Posted by ameeqasrar View Post
I've started having the same issue since the morning today. I've reconfigured my entire wireless network, but to no avail. The WiFi is working fine on the laptop, but when I set it up on the phone, it says "Sign in to Wifi Network" inthe notification tray and then doesn't open a login page. Only Google Apps are having issues connecting to the internet, otehr apps like facebook, 9gag and stuff are working just fine.

It isn't working on any of the mobile devices I have. Incidentally, they are all android. S3, XperiaP and Nexus7. I'm guessing this could be because of the blockage of youtube in Pakistan. since google sometimes uses those servers to authentication requests. Does anyone have any other explanations?
I have the exact same problem! I'm in Pakistan and I have been racking my brains all day as to why this is happening. Please can someone help
 
MoonBlade
Old
#4  
MoonBlade's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 509
Posts: 881
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Mumbai
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faraaz29 View Post
I have the exact same problem! I'm in Pakistan and I have been racking my brains all day as to why this is happening. Please can someone help
does clearing proxy address in the apn help in this matter ?
note down the proxy address of apn and try clearing proxy address and save apn
 
 
djmpro
Old
#5  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 5
Posts: 13
Join Date: Oct 2010
maybe your problem comes from your DNS server ,,, so ! try the Google DNS " 8.8.8.8 " easy
 
NOMIOMI
Old
#6  
NOMIOMI's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1,248
Posts: 1,128
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Abbottabad
Quote:
Originally Posted by djmpro View Post
maybe your problem comes from your DNS server ,,, so ! try the Google DNS " 8.8.8.8 " easy
Not working any more solution please


Device :Galaxy SIII
Rom ......:Paranoid Android


Click Here For Mobile Wallpapers

WOW PSP Emulator For Android Click Here

HIT THANKS BUTTON If You Like My Post
 
adeelhayat90
Old
#7  
Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 90
Join Date: Aug 2013
Has anyone been able to get to the solution of the "sign in to wifi network problem? Paranoid android 3.99.1 RC1
 
hammad1981
Old
#8  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 1
Join Date: Jan 2014
i have had the same problem since yesterday
i tried re-setting my mobile WiFi router many times
deleted the network and add it again but didn't work
finally i got it , i removed the SIM card and insulted it into my mobile
and turned the 3G on but it was not working so i got another SIM card
and but it in my router and its working now
so the problem was with the SIM not the router
i hope this helps you......
 
vomov
Old
#9  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 9
Join Date: Aug 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by hammad1981 View Post
i removed the SIM card and insulted it into my mobile
Insulting only works with people. Physical violence works with some electronics.

I've been seeing the same issue, with a large wireless network with multiple routers; some routers are configured in a weird way (seems to be DNS-related, but I'm not sure), and will make Android think it needs to sign in.
iKitKat Old
#10  
Guest
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: n/a
So no solution yet, i guess i am having same problems since morning, but play store is working fine on My Mobile Network

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes