I was trying to bypass pattern unlock screen (successfully done) on my phone (huawei g525), BUT KNOW my Friend's phone (huawei g510) came with a "so many wrong PATTERN attempted" and asking for Gmail to unlock the phone.
now here is the problem:
- I have reseted the pattern (successfully)
- There is no Gmail details
- The phone is locked with "Too Many Pattern Attempts"
- so I can unlock the device with any pattern I like!
- its can be done when remember forgotten pattern.
Im not looking to unlock device with GMAIL,
Im just looking for a solution to bring PATTERN SCREEN back again!!!
I know it is possible with ADB or FASTBOOT, and I know a bunch of commands.
HOW TO REGAIN PATTERN UNLOCK SCREEN AFTER "TO MANY ATTEMPTS" SCREEN?
Please bring it back!