Default [q] x110/go nx mtk 6592 baseband unknown / internal storage missing on file manager

i got both stock roms and my unit is the X110 from cherry mobile which is omega infinity. i tried using the GO NX stock rom based on YUNOS it keeps me bothering why my phone doesnt recognize my sim and the baseband is unknown.

i tried different methods:

from my x110 stock based on MYui rom i tried flashing GO NX based roms signal is working but media storage/internal storage is missing on file manager.so my best guess is both stock roms have different partition system.

now i tried flashing GO NX stock rom this time with a working internal storage but baseband is unknown and sim is not detected.i tied many methods like imei restore and nvram restore still fail also did the ril push files into lib folder using file explorer still fail. imcurrently frustrated and no idea what to fix from here.

is there a way to copy the partition system of the GO NX rom and use it on my current stock rom then from there i can flash roms based on GO NX ?so i will have both working internal storage and baseband?

thanks in advance