FORUMS

Which OEM Would You Like to Help?

Most manufacturers have moments of greatness and moments of decadence, and in the past few years … more

Root T-Mobile S6/Edge on 5.1.1 Without Tripping Knox

If you purchase phones from a carrier, you may be no stranger to the difficulties … more

IonVR Coming Soon, HTC M9 Dev Edition Gets Android 5.1 – XDA TV

The HTC M9 Developer Edition has received Android 5.1. That and … more

Android 5.1.1 Omni ROM For Motorola Xoom

Back in Feb 2011, the Motorola Xoom became the first device to be sold with Android 3.0 … more

[Q&A] [ROM] Nemoid ROM v1 for Galaxy V SM-G313HZ

n/a posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By QA Bot, Guest on 22nd January 2015, 02:45 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Q&A for [ROM] Nemoid ROM v1 for Galaxy V SM-G313HZ

Some developers prefer that questions remain separate from their main development thread to help keep things organized. Placing your question within this thread will increase its chances of being answered by a member of the community or by the developer.

Before posting, please use the forum search and read through the discussion thread for [ROM] Nemoid ROM v1 for Galaxy V SM-G313HZ. If you can't find an answer, post it here, being sure to give as much information as possible (firmware version, steps to reproduce, logcat if available) so that you can get help.

Thanks for understanding and for helping to keep XDA neat and tidy!

22nd January 2015, 02:45 AM |#2  

More
Nemoid ROM v1 for Galaxy V SM-G313HZ
Quote:
Originally Posted by cleverior.ipul

Reserved #3

custom rom is so lag and home button not working
22nd January 2015, 04:47 AM |#3  
Flag Bogor
Thanks Meter: 571

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by alucard1989

custom rom is so lag and home button not working

follow this :
Flashing stockrom firmware using odin -> flash cwm/twrp -> flash custom rom -> wipe dalvik cache -> enjoy
The Following User Says Thank You to cleverior.ipul For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th January 2015, 03:05 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Too much Ram Consumed
It's a good ROM but it consumed a lot of ram, only 40 MB of ram memory left. i think it would be great if half of the ram is consumed, a total of 260 MB of ram to make the ROM fast and stable. I'll be expecting more in your next update, hopefully you read this and i'm telling, you did a great job. Hope you make a perfect custom ROM for this phone.
27th January 2015, 02:41 PM |#5  

More
Unable to receive incoming calls
Unable to receive incoming calls
27th January 2015, 04:27 PM |#6  

More
Recaptcha not showing the image...!! Help me.. I love your rom..
Recaptcha is not showing an image...that cause i can't download the rom.. Give me a link that i can download using mega or google drive..and give me a root and recovery...also using mega or google drive..i have not slept yesterday bacause i can't find the root and recovery...but i have to go th school..and i wish u will read this.. And u will help me...don't judge me cause i'am 15 years old...haha... (help me) (i really want this rom)..
30th January 2015, 05:50 AM |#7  

More
thanks bro
thanks a lot for having this nice rom :P
3rd February 2015, 10:18 PM |#8  

More
Bugs
Well, I love this ROM but menu and home button not working
But soft key menu button and home button ARE working

Edit: Okay, now its working, something must be missing within the kernel and it automatically download.
Last edited by jamjamnewbie; 8th February 2015 at 12:35 PM.
4th February 2015, 02:59 PM |#9  

More
I install it on Galaxy Ace 4 lite (sm-g313h vivalto3gxx). All work fine, but smartphone does not react to incoming calls.
Any idea to fix it?
6th February 2015, 05:35 PM |#10  

More
nanya
Assalamu alaikum..
Gan klo ada yg ngerti bhs indo.. Ane mo nanya, kok hh ane sering reeboot ya . padahak cmn dikit ane instal app.. Mohon pencerahan gan
Thanks

---------- Post added at 05:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:47 PM ----------

Gan hh saya, sering reboot sendiri knp ya.. Pada aplikasi saya donlod cumn dkit doank...
Dah saya root.. Saya instal nemoid jga.. Ttp ja force reboot
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
auto-qa, galaxy-v
Previous Thread Next Thread