[Q&A] [ROM] [LOLLIPOP] Unofficial CyanogenMod 12 for Galaxy Ace 3 LTE (GT-S7275)

Search This thread

marck288

Nov 24, 2014
And for ace 2 ????

Hi guys I want to know why nobody has started to do a porting of cm12 for ace2.........can someone do it and send everywhere he wants the link of the download.......sorry for my **** english

phenglish

Oct 29, 2014
My phone is showing LTE but I'm not sure if it's really an LTE... I've got a feeling that it worked better at CM11... But maybe it's network problems

I'm seeing LTE, but Speedtest is showing speeds slower than what they were before. I can't be sure if the speed observations are phone or network related. In normal use, I'm not seeing an issue with network speed.

phenglish

Oct 29, 2014
Tethering is not working using Bluetooth or USB cable. Wi-Fi was already noted as not working, which is my experience too.

Sent from my GT-S7275R using XDA Free mobile app

Nov 25, 2014
Hey guys, I'm using ace 3 GT-S7275T but I can't get clockwork recovery to work, I rooted the phone easily but I'm stuck on this screen.

Im wanting to flash this ROM but can't because recovery won't work, is there a fix for this?

Sent from my GT-N7000 using XDA Free mobile app

Attachments

• 1416928618532.jpg
    1416928618532.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 191

Argenis_jbc

Nov 19, 2014
Genova
Hey guys, I'm using ace 3 GT-S7275T but I can't get clockwork recovery to work, I rooted the phone easily but I'm stuck on this screen.

Im wanting to flash this ROM but can't because recovery won't work, is there a fix for this?

Do you start the recovery with the buttons home+volume up+power? You must hold them until you see in blue "recovery booting". Or you tried it and you don t see nothing?

Nov 25, 2014
Hey Argenis, I got it to work you need to use CWM 6.0.5.1, so anyone having trouble make sure you use this specific version.

Reactions: Argenis_jbc

tthmatt

Oct 29, 2012
Singapore
Move Apps to ExtSDCard

How can I move the apps I installed to the external SD Card. Like in the stock ROM?
Thanks. ;) :D

Last edited:

oscfd

Jul 20, 2014
Random Reboots

Has anyone also random reboots? I think it's a problem with CWM but do not know for sure, in CM11 also happened to me. Sorry for my English.

Nov 25, 2014
I'm just gonna run with CM11 for now CM12 still seems to have alot of problems.

When everything is working besides NFC I'll upgrade, other then that thank you for the port works perfectly on GT-S7275T!

Reactions: kotzir

Airstrikes

Nov 28, 2014
Awesome work!

Hey dude,
I've been following this thread for a while, using your CM11 which was fantastic. Did a backup, and now I'm trying out your Lollipop build.
Just wanted to thank you for your fantastic work, on what I thought was a phone I'd be stuck on stock with!
All the best man, thanks for your awesome contributions!
airstrikes

robinlmshn

Nov 15, 2014
Troubleshoot

Srry I have few questions that I need to ask.

1) Do you have the lollipop version of Gapps?
2) I tried to flash the CWM recovery to my samsung ace 3 lte gt-s7275r using odlin 3.07 or 3. 09 but it does not work. Any solutions?

[St.]

Dec 29, 2013
Christchurch
Telephony

The ROM thread should list telephony as a bug.

Outgoing calls function as expected, but all incoming calls fail.
Multiple users have reported this.

Incoming calls were functional in the first release, but have not been possible since.

Apart from this issue, the port is largely usable, but not being able to receive any calls is somewhat of a showstopping bug for me. I suspect many users haven't even noticed this is an issue, because it can be difficult to know you're not receiving any calls if you...well...don't know you're not receiving any calls.

Nov 25, 2014
There's so many bugs with CM12 that I wouldn't use it for now, use CM11 until most of the rom is fixed.

Sent from my GT-S7275T using XDA Free mobile app

mohamed786

Oct 20, 2014
mohamed786dev.blogspot.in
ace 3lte

I successfully install lolly pop for my device
I find that DIALER PAD HAS STOP WORKING AND IT WILL LEADS WITH A SOUND AND GONE TO SHUTTING DOWN AND IAM UNABLE TO MAKES CALLS

PLZ FIX TO NEXT UPDATE

FOR ACE 3LTE CM 12LOLLY POP DEVELOPERS.....

THANKS IN ADVANCE.......

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Unfortunately there are 2 kind of users. Those who require things and those who ask for things kindly. But you do not take into consideration some facts. For example, this is not my job. I don't get paid for my work, and I am very grateful for those who have donated to me :) I do the best I can. I have devoted very much of my free time to both projects from the beginning. What about lollipop I have to mention that it is buggy from Google with all those memory leaks and so on. Comparing to KitKat it is much more heavier. You can ask for features and improvements but you can't require them. I began to work blindly, without knowing a thing, but with lots of help from recognized developers I managed to make custom ROMs, TWRP for our little unsupported and forgotten Galaxy.

PS: It has been a lot of time since last update due to my examing period...
    Thanks for understanding!!

Sent from my GT-S7275R
    What on Earth makes you think it is acceptable to make such comments, without even waiting 24 hours I might add.

Be patient.

No one is getting paid for this, so you might want to tone down your feelings of entitlement a few notches.

The source code for this project is made freely available by kotzir, if you want these things done in a specific timeframe you are more than welcome to do it yourself. If you are unable or unwilling to do so, or if you think your time is more valuable than kotzir's, then I humbly request you adjust your attitude.

Both the ROM offered here, and support from the developer and other volunteers is a privilege, not a right. Have some respect please.
    Hello zh_echo!

Could you share your voltage settings?
    I would be very grateful! :)

Of course ...

----------My Voltage Table----------

162MHz --700mV
    270MHz --700mV
    384MHz --750mV
    486MHz --800mV
    594MHz --825mV
    702MHz --850mV
    810MHz --850mV
    918MHz --900mV
    1026MHz --925mV
    1134MHz --950mV
    1188MHz --1025mV
    1242MHz --1075mV
    1350MHz --1100mV
    1458MHz --1100mV
    1566MHz --1100mV
    1674MHz --1125mV
    1728MHz --1125mV

--------------------------------------------------
    I was working on my own voltage table and I took a week to get the best table for battery life and performance and stability .
    I'm using this table until more then a week , and I didn't face any random reboots or any problems .
    So it's STABLE right now ..
    If you had any problems just tell me.

I'm using Nova Launcher v3.3 the old version .

for my phone , because cm12.1 launcher still crash every 2 or 3 day's , and have some bugs .
    Nova launcher the old version is very smooth and lightweight and very customize , don't update to the newer version ! Because it's not as smooth as the old , and its slow for our phone , download the old version now !

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2wgnpC487hfT0NBUVRtcE4wQVU

And its very easy to upgrade to prime , here is what you need .

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2wgnpC487hfbVl5QXVrQmFfRjQ

Just make disable error reporting in launcher settings and now everything is OK .

I will share some guide's for better performance , stability , battery life .. As soon as possible .

Thanks everyone ! :)

Sent from my GT-S7275R using XDA Free mobile app
    Very good work! :)
    But one more question :
    The Home button still does not bring the phone from standby ?
    If the fixed ?

The patch will be merged very soon from CM team.
    Archive

Hey guys,

I thought I would just post a reminder here for anyone who might want any of the old builds, for whatever reason.

I have, over time, managed to accidentally archive a fairly comprehensive list of files for the Galaxy Ace 3.
    You can see the list of files here. I believe that it is every build of CyanogenMod for the Ace 3 to date [Tue Nov 17 14:28:45 NZDT 2015], along with BlissPop, Resurrection Remix, ClockworkMod Recovery, Team Win Recovery Project, ...well, the list is there. Have a look. :)

In total there's about ~30GB of files there. About ~25GB of that is CyanogenMod 11.0, 12.0, 12.1, and 13.0 files with the remaining ~5GB or so split up between recoveries, the other ROMs I mentioned, a few other assorted files (PIT, Odin), and some factory images for the GT-S7275T TNZ.

If anyone wants any of this for any reason, they should shoot me a message.

[Saint]