How to Control Both Moto G and Moto E LEDs

Notification LEDs offer a great way to check for notification at a glance on the Moto G (2013) and … more

LG G3 Receives Oversharpening Fix via Modified Kernel

Nothing is perfect, as they say. No matter how alluring or seemingly perfect, … more

APKTool Updated with Android Lollipop Support

One of the beauties of Android is the level of flexibility we have over our devices. Whether … more

Lollipop Leak for Sprint Galaxy S5, TWRP for Micromax Canvas Magnus – XDA TV

Android 5.0 Lollipop has been leaked for the Sprint … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] QPST & MiFlash Issue on Lenovo K910

OP Crowds

18th September 2014, 11:32 PM   |  #11  
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Azeitão
Thanks Meter: 2,122

3,656 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gekkorist

now i try with a 5 meter cable, same issue with short detect in 9008 and go after 2 seconds back to adb. no chance with qpst.

That is odd
It worked with me at 1st try...sorry
6th November 2014, 11:15 AM   |  #12  
Thanks Meter: 3

25 posts
I got exacly same as you had... How the hek you got it succesfull???? I´v tryed your instructions so many times and nothing (( With XP x32 and Win7x64... But I don´t have win8 as you had... :S
6th November 2014, 08:37 PM   |  #13  
Flag Azeitão

3,656 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ekkilm

I got exacly same as you had... How the hek you got it succesfull???? I´v tryed your instructions so many times and nothing (( With XP x32 and Win7x64... But I don´t have win8 as you had... :S

I'm convinced that WIN8 had nothing to do with it.
Everyone that i've talked to when i had my problema told me to put Win98 32 bits and i've managed with Win8 64 bits so...
Check my signature and follow everything without execption.
Like i wrote there it tool me 1 entire month!!!
...and unfortunately there's no other way, except...back to Lenovo and pay
6th November 2014, 09:16 PM   |  #14  

25 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowds

I'm convinced that WIN8 had nothing to do with it.
Everyone that i've talked to when i had my problema told me to put Win98 32 bits and i've managed with Win8 64 bits so...
Check my signature and follow everything without execption.
Like i wrote there it tool me 1 entire month!!!
...and unfortunately there's no other way, except...back to Lenovo and pay

So what I read your sadly history., your phone dosent regodnize it ether with battery? Did you get it succesful with or without battery? Cause I read HTCmania it is possible have succes without battery, is it true? In my case it has to be driver issue or driver signatures.... I downloaded win 8 x32 and will try it tomorrow without battery. Cause I quess my battery is empty. I regodnize that when I plug the microusb to the phone a little bit, the red light shows and I quess it will charge it a bit (~5min) and after that I plug the phone to the pc it shows qualcomm QDLodaer port not usb device. But It will discharge pretty fast and then pc regodnizes it as USBdevice. So what is my question is, Is it possible make that process without battery? Thank you, I really aprechiate your help.
P.s. Sorry my bad language, and one thing is sure. I wont send phone back in china. I´ll fight on my last day with this thing
6th November 2014, 09:20 PM   |  #15  
Flag Azeitão

3,656 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

So what I read your sadly history., your phone dosent regodnize it ether with battery? Did you get it succesful with or without battery? Cause I read HTCmania it is possible have succes without battery, is it true? In my case it has to be driver issue or driver signatures.... I downloaded win 8 x32 and will try it tomorrow without battery. Cause I quess my battery is empty. I regodnize that when I plug the microusb to the phone a little bit, the red light shows and I quess it will charge it a bit (~5min) and after that I plug the phone to the pc it shows qualcomm QDLodaer port not usb device. But It will discharge pretty fast and then pc regodnizes it as USBdevice. So what is my question is, Is it possible make that process without battery? Thank you, I really aprechiate your help.
P.s. Sorry my bad language, and one thing is sure. I wont send phone back in china. I´ll fight on my last day with this thing

Be sure that you install the correct drivers for COM port accordly to your OS.
And yes. I played so many times with my phone trying to get back alive that I ended with an empty battery (post #6 on my thread). By that time I had to remove the battery till all process is completed and restart the phone.
Like I said it took me 1 month until I was able to do with and like you one thing was sure...I won't send it back either

Good luck...you gonna need it
6th November 2014, 09:40 PM   |  #16  

25 posts
Quote:

Be sure that you install the correct drivers for COM port accordly to your OS.
And yes. I played so many times with my phone trying to get back alive that I ended with an empty battery (post #6 on my thread). By that time I had to remove the battery till all process is completed and restart the phone.
Like I said it took me 1 month until I was able to do with and like you one thing was sure...I won't send it back either

Good luck...you gonna need it

That your story gives me so much hope and that spark to not give up. Like I told you earlier, if I some miracle get that phone back in business I'll bye you a BEER!
8th November 2014, 05:00 AM   |  #17  

25 posts
Quote:

Ok.

If you're having problems regarding how quick COM/USB port changes, please read my solution on post 4

Story.
I bought this phone last week and he came with android 4.2.2
After 2 hours i was able to get the 4.4.2 rooted but then...
...i just installed s.th that i can´t remember that cracks my boot.img

The this is that 4.2.2 version had the bootloader cracked but the 4.4.2 hasn't. That means i can't push anything to solve my .img issue.

After a few searches i reach to htcmania witch they have 2 possible solutions for my problem. Here's the 1st and here's the 2nd.

Now.
After i spend to much time trying to install the drivers correctly (initially without success) my phone just died. I lost Lenovo logo and ended up with just a red light blinking. Witch i though...F&%K!!!

If there's anyone who ended up like me, here's the solution for a pseudo-dead-phone:

1. remove your battery disconecting the cable inside the phone
  2. plug the phone into a PC through a usb cable
  3. insert your battery back
  4. voilá. phone back alive

Now that i was able to get lenovo logo back again...

... i need your help (Lenovo K910 fans or someone with a great idea )to understand something that's has been cracking my head.
How the hell should i put this in download mode?!

I mean. Each time i plug the usb cable into PC with the volume up pressed, the device manager was able to reach Lenovo_blabla_2008 (witch seams to be the correct port so that my phone communicate with PC) but after a brief moment it changes to lenovo_composite_adb_interface (and this one doesn't work).

Now the question itself:
When should i press and where to stop that happening?! Because when i start the phone with those keys combination the phone restarts twice and not just one.

Here is a picture with my phone in download mode.
I quickly press the download button but then the just just restarts and i loose the download mode

GRRRRR!!!!!!
Thanks

Hey. I did exacly what is in your instructions (recover k910) for prepare things . Can you explane why my device show as a port but in conf QPST it just hangs on half a way? Here is screen what I mean. And yes, I installed win 8. x64 but still that anoying broblem. This is why I ask this about you beacause your battery was also drained like mine. ( I plugged the phone to the pc battery unplugged.)

Tell me what was your magical touch secret. Here the screen pic...
8th November 2014, 10:04 AM   |  #18  
Flag Azeitão

3,656 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Hey. I did exacly what is in your instructions (recover k910) for prepare things . Can you explane why my device show as a port but in conf QPST it just hangs on half a way? Here is screen what I mean. And yes, I installed win 8. x64 but still that anoying broblem. This is why I ask this about you beacause your battery was also drained like mine. ( I plugged the phone to the pc battery unplugged.)

Tell me what was your magical touch secret. Here the screen pic...

That's one the of anoying problems you'll find like i.
U had to be quick enough in order that QPST won't losse COM connection.

Most probably your QPST in that "midle way" disconnects as COM wright?

Well...keep tryng...i did it for one month
8th November 2014, 12:56 PM   |  #19  

25 posts
Quote:

That's one the of anoying problems you'll find like i.
U had to be quick enough in order that QPST won't losse COM connection.

Most probably your QPST in that "midle way" disconnects as COM wright?

Well...keep tryng...i did it for one month

I did this. 1. (Disable signining) Installed QPST, reboot/(Disable signining). 2. Plugged phone to pc, got port/QHSUSB Bulk-> updated drivers win7x64 folder, reboot/(Disable signining). 3.Installed Lenovo drivers, (Disable signining). 5. Unpacked rom C:\bin/..6. Change the flash_local. 7. Open that Device manager and QPST config. AND THIS IS THE PART WHEN I SEE MY PHONE AS HALF A WAY PORT. It won´t dissapear there. It just connects and hangs on the half way, if i do the rest of instructions i got just emmc QPST hanging "download" and will search the device... aaaaand the result is "device not found"...
Actually, when I connect the phone to the computer it will only appear as in the picture and stays there. I do not have a big old USB cable. Do I need it for that purpose?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread