Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,811,629 Members 54,283 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Question regarding Google+ and Games

Tip us?

JohnnyGui
Old
(Last edited by JohnnyGui; 25th August 2014 at 04:56 PM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Question regarding Google+ and Games

Good day to you all,

I had a question regarding the Google+ progress syncing of certain games, mainly Plants vs Zombies 2. I had been playing this game and finished all the levels that are out so far without being connected to Google+ in the game.
After that, I noticed that you're able to save progress with Google+ so I made a Google+ account (didn't have one before) and connected the account to the game. Only problem is, Google Play Games is telling me that I haven't got any game achievements despite me having finished the game already. It looks like it's not syncing my game progress to Google+ that I've made so far. I already have enabled Google+ to sync App data in the Accounts options. Pressing the Sync now button there doesn't fix it.

Question: Does Google+ only sync game progress from the moment I enable it in-game? In other words, does it ignore any game progress you have made before enabling Google+ in-game?

I also had the same question regarding Cut the Rope 2 and Sonic Dash since I'm experiencing the exact same issue with these games as well.

I would really appreciate it if someone could enlighten me on this.

Thanks in advance,

JohnnyGui

JohnnyGui
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Anyone?