Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,813,710 Members 39,771 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[HELP] Real Racing 3

Tip us?

citBabY
Old
(Last edited by citBabY; 28th July 2014 at 09:02 PM.)
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 9
Default [HELP] Real Racing 3

Hello everyone, I'm really confused with this large forum but I guess I should go for it here so that's my issue:
One week ago I found RR3 (Real Racing 3) on Play Store and I was very interested in downloading and playing it, so I installed the apk... Started downloading. One or two minutes passed and I was shocked that it only downloaded 2/3 MBs out of +400 MBs... Decided to leave it some more time but it was just the same, when I took a close look at the downloading screen I observed some green lines progressing then turning yellow and starting all over again, and after nearly 3 consecutive resets it turns red and disappears, or just turns black which gives no meaning for me at all.

After that long introduction, I'm asking if there can be any fix for this issue, knowing that I've been downloading though Wi-Fi all the time, I have 512kbps connection. If any solutions could be serves, would be absolutely appreciated! However, if not, then I would embarrassingly request some kind person to upload 2.4.0's SD Data for me? I know it's pain in butt but I really want to play that game!

AndroMAN
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by citBabY View Post
Hello everyone, I'm really confused with this large forum but I guess I should go for it here so that's my issue:
One week ago I found RR3 (Real Racing 3) on Play Store and I was very interested in downloading and playing it, so I installed the apk... Started downloading. One or two minutes passed and I was shocked that it only downloaded 2/3 MBs out of +400 MBs... Decided to leave it some more time but it was just the same, when I took a close look at the downloading screen I observed some green lines progressing then turning yellow and starting all over again, and after nearly 3 consecutive resets it turns red and disappears, or just turns black which gives no meaning for me at all.

After that long introduction, I'm asking if there can be any fix for this issue, knowing that I've been downloading though Wi-Fi all the time, I have 512kbps connection. If any solutions could be serves, would be absolutely appreciated! However, if not, then I would embarrassingly request some kind person to upload 2.4.0's SD Data for me? I know it's pain in butt but I really want to play that game!
Dude, i had the same problem as yours, the download wouldnt move beyond 2MB even after keeping all night long. I finally found a working download link for both apk and data. Successfully downloaded it and playing Real Racing 3 now.

http://itechfan.blogspot.in/2014/03/...-link.html?m=1

Dont forget to hit thanks!

Sent from my D5322 Sony Xperia™ T2 Ultra Dual
The Following User Says Thank You to AndroMAN For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

shikhar623
Old
Thanks Meter 51

DONATE TO ME
Quote:

Hello Cirybaby.
Have you been able to find the solution to the problem.. I too have 512kbps connection and it's been over a week now and it's only 2 percent till now.
Since I would prefer an official source, I Need an experienced advice.
THANK YOU

citBabY
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 9
Well, I gave up since there's no wifi hotspots near me! The only way is to have your device connected to a fast bandwidth source, because the game's download manager sucks!

shikhar623
Old
Thanks Meter 51

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Well, I gave up since there's no wifi hotspots near me! The only way is to have your device connected to a fast bandwidth source, because the game's download manager sucks!
DID you download the game from the link posted above by AndroMan?

citBabY
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by shikhar623 View Post
DID you download the game from the link posted above by AndroMan?
No, because I stayed in OP that I wanted the final version! Even if I managed to get the latest version, there are still a lot of assets to download :/