LG to Release Octa-Core “Nuclun” SoC in the LG G3 Screen

LG is set to follow the likes of Samsung and other manufacture its own … more

Lockdown Pro 2 Brings Material Design and Media Support

Back in March of this year, we took a look at a rather innovated security application … more

Mural Watchface Brings 500px to Android Wear

On a traditional watch, you can’t really do too much to change its appearance once … more

Android 5.0 Favorite Features, Release November 3rd? – XDA TV

Google Confirms Android 5.0 Lollipop for November 3rd! That and much more … more

[HELP] Real Racing 3

OP citBabY

28th July 2014, 07:10 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Helwan, Egypt
Thanks Meter: 12

112 posts
More
Hello everyone, I'm really confused with this large forum but I guess I should go for it here so that's my issue:
One week ago I found RR3 (Real Racing 3) on Play Store and I was very interested in downloading and playing it, so I installed the apk... Started downloading. One or two minutes passed and I was shocked that it only downloaded 2/3 MBs out of +400 MBs... Decided to leave it some more time but it was just the same, when I took a close look at the downloading screen I observed some green lines progressing then turning yellow and starting all over again, and after nearly 3 consecutive resets it turns red and disappears, or just turns black which gives no meaning for me at all.

After that long introduction, I'm asking if there can be any fix for this issue, knowing that I've been downloading though Wi-Fi all the time, I have 512kbps connection. If any solutions could be serves, would be absolutely appreciated! However, if not, then I would embarrassingly request some kind person to upload 2.4.0's SD Data for me? I know it's pain in butt but I really want to play that game!
Last edited by citBabY; 28th July 2014 at 09:02 PM.
29th July 2014, 08:36 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 7

39 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by citBabY

Hello everyone, I'm really confused with this large forum but I guess I should go for it here so that's my issue:
One week ago I found RR3 (Real Racing 3) on Play Store and I was very interested in downloading and playing it, so I installed the apk... Started downloading. One or two minutes passed and I was shocked that it only downloaded 2/3 MBs out of +400 MBs... Decided to leave it some more time but it was just the same, when I took a close look at the downloading screen I observed some green lines progressing then turning yellow and starting all over again, and after nearly 3 consecutive resets it turns red and disappears, or just turns black which gives no meaning for me at all.

After that long introduction, I'm asking if there can be any fix for this issue, knowing that I've been downloading though Wi-Fi all the time, I have 512kbps connection. If any solutions could be serves, would be absolutely appreciated! However, if not, then I would embarrassingly request some kind person to upload 2.4.0's SD Data for me? I know it's pain in butt but I really want to play that game!

Dude, i had the same problem as yours, the download wouldnt move beyond 2MB even after keeping all night long. I finally found a working download link for both apk and data. Successfully downloaded it and playing Real Racing 3 now.

http://itechfan.blogspot.in/2014/03/...-link.html?m=1

Dont forget to hit thanks!

Sent from my D5322 Sony Xperia™ T2 Ultra Dual
The Following User Says Thank You to AndroMAN For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th September 2014, 12:57 AM   |  #3  
Flag Nba
Thanks Meter: 54

305 posts
Donate to Me
Quote:

Hello Cirybaby.
Have you been able to find the solution to the problem.. I too have 512kbps connection and it's been over a week now and it's only 2 percent till now.
Since I would prefer an official source, I Need an experienced advice.
THANK YOU
19th September 2014, 07:58 AM   |  #4  
OP Senior Member
Flag Helwan, Egypt

112 posts
More
Well, I gave up since there's no wifi hotspots near me! The only way is to have your device connected to a fast bandwidth source, because the game's download manager sucks!
19th September 2014, 04:52 PM   |  #5  
Flag Nba
Thanks Meter: 54

305 posts
Donate to Me
Quote:

Well, I gave up since there's no wifi hotspots near me! The only way is to have your device connected to a fast bandwidth source, because the game's download manager sucks!

DID you download the game from the link posted above by AndroMan?
19th September 2014, 05:00 PM   |  #6  
OP Senior Member
Flag Helwan, Egypt

112 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shikhar623

DID you download the game from the link posted above by AndroMan?

No, because I stayed in OP that I wanted the final version! Even if I managed to get the latest version, there are still a lot of assets to download :/
23rd September 2014, 10:20 PM   |  #7  
Flag Athens
Thanks Meter: 10

299 posts
More
Does anyone has issue with the latest update of the game?

Everytime i try it CAN'T complete the download procedure it stuck at the beggining of the download.

My mobile samsung galaxy s4 i9505 android 4.4.2 doesn't has any issue about download anything from wifi or provider data.

So what is happening?
24th September 2014, 08:54 PM   |  #8  
OP Senior Member
Flag Helwan, Egypt

112 posts
More
Contact the game's developers instead... I lost hope in the game even though I still want to play it.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread