Default [Q] Remove android system app / files that monitor the battery level

Brief History : I am creating a kiosk product using an MTK based android tablet(4.2.2).For this I had to develop an external PCB circuitry to power the battery directly using wires(and not from the usual usb port).I had to do this since this particular tablet of mine was not switching between host and device mode properly(hence I couldn't charge/send data simultaneously).Charging/discharging work fine.
To cut the long story short,I need to remove the inbuilt default battery monitoring system on my tab (which measures the device's battery level).

PS: I am using my PCB to monitor the tabs battery.Now,due to the indirect way I am charging my tabs battery,I get a clash between the battery level displayed on the tab(which I found to be incorrect for my case) than that shown by my PCB(which was found correct).To avoid this clash(which causes other problems in my apps working) I need to remove the androids in-built battery monitoring system.Hence,I was wondering if I can know which all files/apks to delete from the kernel which can help me achieve the same.Many thanks !