Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

Root Acer Iconia One 7 (B1-740) (Steps)

OP SUPERSAIYAN98

29th November 2014, 09:30 PM   |  #31  
Antagonist42's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bolton
Thanks Meter: 225
 
583 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Le Van Tieu

How install Recovery for Acer Iconia B1-740????????????
Please help me

Start using the 'Search' facility please!

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2908845

All about Acer Iconia One 7 - B1-730HD (Q&A, TROUBLESHOOTING, ROOT, HELP)

Sent from my B1-730HD using XDA Free mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to Antagonist42 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
30th November 2014, 01:29 AM   |  #32  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
7 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2014
Thanks for support :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antagonist42

Start using the 'Search' facility please!

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2908845

All about Acer Iconia One 7 - B1-730HD (Q&A, TROUBLESHOOTING, ROOT, HELP)

Sent from my B1-730HD using XDA Free mobile app

But I'm using B1-740.
30th November 2014, 01:40 AM   |  #33  
Antagonist42's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bolton
Thanks Meter: 225
 
583 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
More
It may not be available for that model yet but check the thread and links if it is being worked on/made yet

Sent from my B1-730HD using XDA Free mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to Antagonist42 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
30th November 2014, 04:31 PM   |  #34  
vampir74's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 109
 
341 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2011
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by Le Van Tieu

But I'm using B1-740.

Maybe I will make a tutorial for this model!
For recovery etc.....
Sent from my B1-730HD
Last edited by vampir74; 30th November 2014 at 04:40 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to vampir74 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
1st December 2014, 01:02 AM   |  #35  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
7 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2014
Very good for help. :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by vampir74

Maybe I will make a tutorial for this model!
For recovery etc.....
Sent from my B1-730HD

Thanks you very much. I hope it will soon be. I will wait for you reply.
8th December 2014, 04:53 PM   |  #36  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
7 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2014
HELP ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by vampir74

Maybe I will make a tutorial for this model!
For recovery etc.....
Sent from my B1-730HD

Who can make a recovery for Acer B1-740 help me ???????????? it's error. It stoped at logo Acer. please help me. please........................please.............. .......................................
8th December 2014, 05:00 PM   |  #37  
vampir74's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 109
 
341 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2011
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by Le Van Tieu


Who can make a recovery for Acer B1-740 help me ???????????? it's error. It stoped at logo Acer. please help me. please........................please.............. .......................................

Why stop on Acer logo explain me more what u do!
U root the device?

Sent from my B1-730HD
The Following User Says Thank You to vampir74 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th December 2014, 05:21 PM   |  #38  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
7 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2014
Yes
Quote:
Originally Posted by vampir74

Why stop on Acer logo explain me more what u do!
U root the device?

Sent from my B1-730HD

Yes. it's rooted. I replace file framework.apk and reboot error at logo
8th December 2014, 05:25 PM   |  #39  
vampir74's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 109
 
341 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2011
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by Le Van Tieu

Yes. it's rooted. I replace file framework.apk and reboot error at logo

That be very stupid sorry! U must find your system.img and reflash only this will fix your tablet or if exist custom recovery and system backup to reflash ... I look your device spec. I think is Intel but not...
Try ask Acer support give u a full system update with u be able to flash with org. recovery....
Sent from my B1-730HD
Last edited by vampir74; 8th December 2014 at 05:30 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to vampir74 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th December 2014, 05:32 PM   |  #40  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
7 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2014
thanks you. i will try it. i hope it's good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by vampir74

That is be very stupid sorry! U must find your system.img and reflash only this will fix your tablet or if exist custom recovery and system backup to reflash ... I look your device spec. I think is Intel but not...
Try ask Acer support give u a full system update with u be able to flash with org. recovery....
Sent from my B1-730HD

thanks you. i will try it. i hope it's good.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
acer, root, root acer, root acer iconia, root acer iconia one 7 (b1-740)
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes