1. Un-zip “FirmwareInstall.zip”
2. Copy the “FirmwareInstall” folder to the root directory of the MicroSD card.
3. Please insert the MicroSD card into B1740
4. Make sure B1-740 has plenty of power in the flash process.
5. Please shut down(power off) B1-740, and power it on again, and now, B1-740 will enter into the flash process automatically. Please wait a moment, until the process was up to 100%. Please according to the bottom of the screen prompt information remove the MicroSD card.
6. After remove the MicroSD card, B1-740 will reboot automatically. Now, B1-740 will be optimized loading system program for the first time. After finish this process, the system will enter the lock frequency interface. At this point, flash process has been finished, unlock and enter into the home screen.
|acer, root, root acer, root acer iconia, root acer iconia one 7 (b1-740)|
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|