FORUMS

New Xposed for Lollipop 5.0 Update Fixes Major Bugs

Senior Recognized Developer rovo89 has patched Xposed for Lollipop 5.0 to … more

Download Sony’s new AOSP-like concept for Xperia Z3

Over in our forums, Recognized Contributor Jozinek has posted a very … more

OnePlus 2 vs Moto X Style: Which is The Better Flagship?

Two big industry names have announced their newest flagship phones within the … more

Making Your Own Xposed Modules Is Easier Than You Think

Close to the heart of XDA is the Xposed Framework by Rovo89. Most of … more

Root Acer Iconia One 7 (B1-740) (Steps)

39 posts
Thanks Meter: 4

By SUPERSAIYAN98, Member on 3rd September 2014, 07:19 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
6th July 2015, 09:44 PM |#61  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Unhappy HELP
Quote:
Originally Posted by elcramm

Thanks a lot @nikagl !

Will try downgrading from 1.5.9 to 1.5.6 to see if it solves the battery drain problem.

Thanks again.

hello could help me or say like putting my recovery tablet Acer Iconia one7 B1-740

please

7th July 2015, 11:47 AM |#62  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by usek_uD

hello could help me or say like putting my recovery tablet Acer Iconia one7 B1-740

please

Hi actually I only know how to a) root and b) how to downgrade the ROM to the one linked above both by following instructions given on this thread. I've performed them successfully.

But unfortunately I don't know how to recover or how to add a recovery partition/app to the device.

PS: Downgrading from 1..5.9 to 1.5.6 didn't solve the problem by which the battery charge drains very quickly so I'm back to square one. Seems to me like the model has a factory design problem.

Does any Acer Iconia One B1-740 owner actually use the tablet withou having to put it to charge before 30 minutes?
Yesterday, 10:01 AM |#63  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by offcina

Originally Posted by offcina View Post
i just tried in my portuguese 730 and it doesn't work. adb lists my device and all drivers are ok... i used last version of kingo root also (and yours too)
any help)

Is this working now?
Yesterday, 10:22 AM |#64  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 007india

Root failed for Acer b1 730HD using this tool. It detected the tab, it works for few minutes, finally it says ROOT FAILED without any error message and asks me to enter email id. What other tools can I use to root the tab as it came with lot of bloatware, I disabled most of the apps but still RAM is 52% consumed at startup.

Is this working now?
Yesterday, 10:23 AM |#65  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by akosikenson

uhmm sir its been 2 days since im trying to figured out how to install the driverzte.. because there is no setup.exe something or inif... can you please teach me if you dont mind ?

Is this good now?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
acer, root, root acer, root acer iconia, root acer iconia one 7 (b1-740)
Previous Thread Next Thread