Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,804,884 Members 52,238 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Root Goclever Quantum 600 bcm23550

Tip us?

nicohs
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Default Root Goclever Quantum 600 bcm23550

Hi,
I need some help, I have try all the root apk (towelroot,framaroot,vroot..) abd pc prog (kingo root...) nothing.
I have a bcm23550 cpu with kit kat 4.4.2 ... whit original recovery I have sideload active,but I need signed supersu file
PLEASE HELP !!!
The Following User Says Thank You to nicohs For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

nicohs
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
ok, finally I root it :
first download pda net for install adb drivers , after download genius root and run whit administrator right, that's all right,
now for the recovery ?
The Following User Says Thank You to nicohs For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

rahil62
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicohs View Post
ok, finally I root it :
first download pda net for install adb drivers , after download genius root and run whit administrator right, that's all right,
now for the recovery ?
hey thanks i cant found a root for xolo q2000L but when i read yours post of genius root and i tried it and it worked thanks man

nicohs
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2

I'm very happy for you and for your nice phone

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahil62 View Post
hey thanks i cant found a root for xolo q2000L but when i read yours post of genius root and i tried it and it worked thanks man

govind.dang
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Hi bro, can you guide me a complete method for rooting Q2000L. Although i am a newbie, and even m not familiar with techincal terms like 'CWM' and all. Please guide me through step by step method for rooting this phone (along with the link to download necessary files/softwares). If possible please provide me a video tutorial too.

I googled to find the way to root it, but seems no one have rooted this phone uptil. I want to root it because its internal memory (app storage memory) is too low of about 900mb, though its phone memory is of 8gb, so have to choose software wisely !!

Bro, it will be very grateful if you guide me thoroughly !!

Sent from my Q2000L using XDA Free mobile app
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1410516021395.jpg - [Click for QR Code] (49.9 KB, 20 views)