No New Sony Flagship Expected At MWC 2015?

The Mobile World Congress is just a few days away and most of us can’t wait to see new … more

What Do You Love about Lollipop?

We recently had a discussion about everything we hated about the new version of Android. From the terrible … more

New Official CM 12 Bootanimation

CyanogenMod has changed its default bootanimation to match the Material Design and overall Android Lollipop … more

Facebook Lite Now Available

The Android sphere hasa multitude of devices andwhile most apps ignore the constraints of the emerging markets, … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

Root Goclever Quantum 600 bcm23550

OP nicohs

17th July 2014, 07:06 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
7 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
Hi,
I need some help, I have try all the root apk (towelroot,framaroot,vroot..) abd pc prog (kingo root...) nothing.
I have a bcm23550 cpu with kit kat 4.4.2 ... whit original recovery I have sideload active,but I need signed supersu file
PLEASE HELP !!!
The Following User Says Thank You to nicohs For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th July 2014, 09:12 PM   |  #2  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
7 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
Talking
ok, finally I root it :
first download pda net for install adb drivers , after download genius root and run whit administrator right, that's all right,
now for the recovery ?
The Following User Says Thank You to nicohs For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th July 2014, 05:49 PM   |  #3  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
8 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicohs

ok, finally I root it :
first download pda net for install adb drivers , after download genius root and run whit administrator right, that's all right,
now for the recovery ?

hey thanks i cant found a root for xolo q2000L but when i read yours post of genius root and i tried it and it worked thanks man
23rd July 2014, 07:43 PM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
7 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013

I'm very happy for you and for your nice phone



Quote:
Originally Posted by rahil62

hey thanks i cant found a root for xolo q2000L but when i read yours post of genius root and i tried it and it worked thanks man

12th September 2014, 12:00 PM   |  #5  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
7 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2014
Hi bro, can you guide me a complete method for rooting Q2000L. Although i am a newbie, and even m not familiar with techincal terms like 'CWM' and all. Please guide me through step by step method for rooting this phone (along with the link to download necessary files/softwares). If possible please provide me a video tutorial too.

I googled to find the way to root it, but seems no one have rooted this phone uptil. I want to root it because its internal memory (app storage memory) is too low of about 900mb, though its phone memory is of 8gb, so have to choose software wisely !!

Bro, it will be very grateful if you guide me thoroughly !!

Sent from my Q2000L using XDA Free mobile app
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1410516021395.jpg - [Click for QR Code] (49.9 KB, 119 views)
20th September 2014, 07:52 PM   |  #6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
8 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2014
root xolo q2000L
Quote:
Originally Posted by govind.dang

Hi bro, can you guide me a complete method for rooting Q2000L. Although i am a newbie, and even m not familiar with techincal terms like 'CWM' and all. Please guide me through step by step method for rooting this phone (along with the link to download necessary files/softwares). If possible please provide me a video tutorial too.

I googled to find the way to root it, but seems no one have rooted this phone uptil. I want to root it because its internal memory (app storage memory) is too low of about 900mb, though its phone memory is of 8gb, so have to choose software wisely !!

Bro, it will be very grateful if you guide me thoroughly !!

Sent from my Q2000L using XDA Free mobile app

1. First you need to install its drivers. Download xolo USB drivers .go to this link http://androidxda.com/download-xolo-usb-drivers find your mobile and download drivers and install
2. Download genius root
3. Enable USB debugging, if u don't know search on google
4. Connect the mobile and use genius root as administrator
5. It will install kinguser because it's Chinese lol
6. This should works, it worked for me
7. Like everyone say use at your own risk.
The Following User Says Thank You to rahil62 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd September 2014, 04:26 AM   |  #7  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
7 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2014
Is it 'root genius' or 'genius root'? Or both are same ??

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes