root huawei Y5 II LUA-L03 android 5.1.

Search This thread

Andrees511

Aug 3, 2016
Hi all,

I would like to know how to root a Huawei CUN-L01 with 5.1 Android version. If any further info is needed to root this mobile phone, please let me know as soon as possible so I can provide it.

I'm writing this because I do not really know if the root process is the same as washington8277 one.

Thank you very much.

Last edited:
Reactions: munteangabi
Oct 27, 2016
rooting Huawei Y5-II(CUN-U29 and all verisons)

This is a guide on rooting Huawei Y5-II(the version i have is CUN-U29)but it works for all versions
For this you need kingroot apk version 4.9.6(latest) you can get that from apk mirror or googling it
To start this of i don't have my phone right now it is being fixed so i can't send screenshots and stuff
Ok,now for the rooting part you just install kingroot apk(if it didnt work for you before install it again and if you get something saying it denied installation of kingroot just tap the arrow and tap install anyway)open kingroot app then tap on try to root and it should work if it doesnt though there is a solution,go to settings>apps>kingroot>clear data then try again and it should work
I made this thread because no one else on the internet wasn't caring about this phone's development and i hope someone uploads it's dload file(CUN-U29) Good Luck all!!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi
    please helpme root Huawei Y5 II LU -L03 MT6735
    I did with kingoroot.apk, kingroot.apk, root 360, vroot etc.
    no what Rotea

From already thank you very much (y)
    Im also searching how to root our device..
    Hi all,

I would like to know how to root a Huawei CUN-L01 with 5.1 Android version. If any further info is needed to root this mobile phone, please let me know as soon as possible so I can provide it.

I'm writing this because I do not really know if the root process is the same as washington8277 one.

Thank you very much.