[Q] Root Permission Gone!

Tip us?

LockeMishil
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy [Q] Root Permission Gone!

So here it goes!

I have this phone, a Cherry Mobile Aeon [ full specs: please find on google. Can't post links yet, apparently. ], and rooted it. It rooted successfully the first time ( with usb debugging enabled and everything. ) and so, as idiotic as I am, I installed CF3D on a JB phone so it ended up bootlooping. And so I data/factory reset it by STOCK RECOVERY then I tried recovering it by ADB but then, everytime I type the su command, it always says UI CONNECT - TIMED OUT or something like that.

And so I've searched Google on why is that happening and found out that it prompts if the device is unrooted!

Now I can't root it back cause I don't have USB Debugging enabled. And I can't get it to the service center because they said that they don't have the software for this phone yet! WHICH IS VERY IDIOTIC!

Please halp.

Hell_X
Old
Thanks Meter 36

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by LockeMishil View Post
So here it goes!

I have this phone, a Cherry Mobile Aeon [ full specs: please find on google. Can't post links yet, apparently. ], and rooted it. It rooted successfully the first time ( with usb debugging enabled and everything. ) and so, as idiotic as I am, I installed CF3D on a JB phone so it ended up bootlooping. And so I data/factory reset it by STOCK RECOVERY then I tried recovering it by ADB but then, everytime I type the su command, it always says UI CONNECT - TIMED OUT or something like that.

And so I've searched Google on why is that happening and found out that it prompts if the device is unrooted!

Now I can't root it back cause I don't have USB Debugging enabled. And I can't get it to the service center because they said that they don't have the software for this phone yet! WHICH IS VERY IDIOTIC!

Please halp.
Your phone not booting after installing cf3d?
My Work:

Quote:
Visit My Small Blog :
www.Qhub.tk

LockeMishil
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hell_X View Post
Your phone not booting after installing cf3d?
It's stuck on bootloop.

Hell_X
Old
Thanks Meter 36

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
It's stuck on bootloop.
dont worry
cf3d creates a backup zip which can be flashed if you get bootloop simply boot to cwm recovery and then flash the zip it will be on /sdcard/ something related to cf3d.zip

My Work:

Quote:
Visit My Small Blog :
www.Qhub.tk

LockeMishil
Old
(Last edited by LockeMishil; 10th July 2014 at 04:03 PM.) Reason: Additional information
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
dont worry
cf3d creates a backup zip which can be flashed if you get bootloop simply boot to cwm recovery and then flash the zip it will be on /sdcard/ something related to cf3d.zip

That's my problem. Since my phone is kinda new on the market and a very remote brand for that matter, I haven't been able to find a CWM that would be compatible on my phone. Which sucks.

And also, I haven't seen that back-up you are saying. I think it is stored on the internal sdcard. :/ Which I cannot access, obvs.

Hell_X
Old
Thanks Meter 36

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
That's my problem. Since my phone is kinda new on the market and a very remote brand for that matter, I haven't been able to find a CWM that would be compatible on my phone. Which sucks.

And also, I haven't seen that back-up you are saying. I think it is stored on the internal sdcard. :/ Which I cannot access, obvs.
If you have your Rom Backup than flash that?
My Work:

Quote:
Visit My Small Blog :
www.Qhub.tk

LockeMishil
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
If you have your Rom Backup than flash that?
As I was saying, I am only rooted, no cwm, no way of flashing and since I am an idiot. I didn't have back up too. Can you suggest an easy way on porting CWMs though?