Question [Q] S5 Vibration Editing? Not intense enough

I'm on a rooted S5 on Touchwiz running Xposed and a handful of modules. No vibration, including custom ones I can create, are close to loud enough for me to hear at work, which is a problem because at my job I get a lot of calls at random times from my boss. I have tried using Vibe, which actually allowed me to download a vibration loud enough to hear at work, but it replaces your SMS service's vibration notification, and it constantly puts itself into silent. I have not been able to find where the vibration is downloaded on my phone using Androzip or through my computer via USB, I am under the impression Vibe is not set up to allow you to export the ringtones you download. I am new to rooted phones, so I do not know my way around my system well enough to know if this is the case or not. I tried downloading a loud wav vibration file, but it is only available as a text notification sound, not a vibration. I do not want to have to go in and change my ringer and my notification tone and back every time I go to work, on lunch, and leave the building if I do not have to. Do any of you know how I can either edit my vibration setting to apply one of the ones I have already found, where I can download a very loud vibration tone my phone will actually recognize and let me apply, or if there is another app such as Vibe or an Xposed module that is actually working? I've been looking for almost a week now, I figured it was time to throw out all the details and ask. If anyone is able to help me out, I'd greatly appreciate it. What could be better than the appreciation of a guy with one post?