Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
22nd January 2015, 09:40 PM |#111  
OP Member
Flag Middleburgh
Thanks Meter: 10

Donate to Me
More
I don't think you can.
Good luck trying, but of you figure it out please share.

24th January 2015, 02:18 PM |#112  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
stock img files?
If you have stock img files for s765c can you please email them to me? Most appreciated..
Or even the stock Bluetooth apk.. I accidentally deleted it and that really is my only issue. Has everyone given up on this phone?

scabjuice@outlook.com
Last edited by scabjuice; 24th January 2015 at 02:26 PM.
28th January 2015, 03:19 AM |#113  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Anyone happen to know the chipset?

Sent from my SM-S765C using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

---------- Post added at 03:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:11 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by InjUrIng

Anyone happen to know the chipset?

Derp!
Broadcomm BCM21664T

Last edited by InjUrIng; 28th January 2015 at 04:08 AM.
7th February 2015, 03:49 AM |#114  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Factory reset won't unroot.Wanam Xposed module will allow to trick Samsung update to think phone isn't "custom".

---------- Post added at 03:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:43 AM ----------

Don't know if this is of any use, but I just found that by holding volume down, home, and power to start phone (held untill it vibrates) brings up the following screen:
Warning!!
A custom OS can cause critical problems in phone and installed applications.
If you want to download a custom OS press the volume up key. Otherwise press the volume down key to cancel.
Volume up:Continue
Volume down:Cancel (restart phone)
This is followed by a large yellow triangle with an exclamation mark.

---------- Post added at 03:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:41 AM ----------

Phone is rooted with Towelroot.
The Following User Says Thank You to dmbolsdboy For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th May 2015, 06:09 AM |#115  
that's the standard for Samsung to get into Odin download mode.. however i cant seem to find the stock images for this device on sammobile or any other site I've checked, and it looks like XDA doesn't even have a dedicated thread for it. luckily for me this device was very cheap at the time i bought it, but without twrp or cwm root is only good to use root apps... titanium backup is null since it doesn't look like we will be installing any custom roms. the yellow triangle you see is likely a result of your rooting the device, you get that when you trigger Knox, if you want your warranty back you need to grab triangle away from chainfire and try to flash that and see if your device is supported.
Yesterday, 05:09 AM |#116  
OP Member
Flag Middleburgh
Thanks Meter: 10

Donate to Me
More
Hey guys does anyone know how to take this phone apart, my charging port isn't working I need to repair it.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread