Project Ara Smartphone Will Run Modified Android L with Hot Swapping

Project Ara is a very exciting topic–both for hardware and … more

Streamline Android Theme Customization with Graphic Porter

I dont have a custom theme on my Android phone, and the reason for this is because … more

Boost the Brightness of Your Sony Xperia Z1’s LED

I think the last time anyone has ever used a physical torch to find their earphones, … more

XDA Xposed Tuesday: Modify the Look of Your Volume Control – XDA TV

How many screenshots have you seen with a volume status bar in the … more

[Q] Samsung Galaxy S need to reach contacts,but screen broken

27th August 2014, 09:07 PM   |  #11  
Flag Dallas
Thanks Meter: 3

15 posts
More
Thumbs up
Also, I don't know if this might help. If she set up Google account to sync here information from her phone, you could try this:

Quote:

Android contacts

Syncing, importing, and organizing your Android contacts
Syncing your contacts

Your contacts are automatically synced when you first turn on your phone and sign into a Google Account, so make sure to add your Google Account to your Android device. Any existing contacts from that account are synced with your device.
After that, all your contacts automatically stay in sync, whether you make changes on your phone, from another device, or from any Web browser. The contact information on your device is also available in Gmail, Google Talk, Messenger, Phone, and other apps where it's useful. As you add contacts from different sources, they are synced automatically across all the places you need them.

Since contacts are automatically synced, if you delete a Google contact from your device, it will also be deleted from Google Contacts, which will also remove it from other places, such as Google Chat.

Importing Android contacts to Gmail

Android contacts are automatically synced to your Gmail account, so there’s no need to import them.

You can find any contacts you’ve created on your device in your Gmail by following these steps:
On your web version of Gmail, click Gmail on the left side of your Gmail page, then choose Contacts
Click My contacts on the left side of the page

If you’ve starred favorite contacts on your Android device, find them in your Gmail contacts by clicking Starred under My contacts.

Last edited by Slipkid08; 27th August 2014 at 09:12 PM. Reason: Added some bolding, underlines, and color to help bring out the important parts of the post.
27th August 2014, 09:30 PM   |  #12  
Thanks Meter: 531

2,764 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slipkid08

Also, I don't know if this might help. If she set up Google account to sync here information from her phone, you could try this:

::facepalm:: It's literally in the 2nd sentence where he says there was no Google account synced, otherwise we wouldn't be trying to jump through all these other hoops.

OP: If you know for certain that USB Debugging is on, you can try one of the big carriers and see if they have a Cellbrite machine. If they don't know what that is, then you're calling the wrong places. lol The official VZW, ATT, T-Mobile, and Sprint stores should all have access to one.
27th August 2014, 11:21 PM   |  #13  
Flag Dallas
Thanks Meter: 3

15 posts
More
Quote:

::facepalm:: It's literally in the 2nd sentence where he says there was no Google account synced, otherwise we wouldn't be trying to jump through all these other hoops.

Oh my God! Sorry, just trying to help. Didn't see that, was just offering as much help as I knew how. Need some lube to help you crawl up my rear-end a little further?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread