Has anyone tried this before? Any gotchas?
- I would think that the tablet will be (just) big enough to view A4 PDF sheet music at 10.1" (would have preferred slightly bigger)
- I'm hoping Adobe Acrobat Reader for Android can go full screen and respond to PgDn messages
- Battery life seems a bit light, but figure I can run it from the power adapter if required
- Hopefully no outside gigs, as I don't know how well the screen would work in sunlight
- If I'm reading the foot switch description right, I can configure the key press via the software on a Windows machine, then plug it directly into the Zenithink as a standard HID device. Anyone tried anything like this?