[Q] Hello, please I need help to move apps to SD in LG L70 phone.

28th June 2014, 07:31 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Hello, well, I'm sorry if this thread shouldn't be here, I'm a new user =D. But well, I ask help please, I hope to find an answer.

See, I've rooted my phone, but I can't move the apps to SD. I partitioned the SD for using Link2SD and it recognize the partition ext2, but can't create the links for apps. I fixed the problem the SD for writing (I can copy, cute and paste from internal storage to SD and inverse? - Sorry, my english is basic and don't have enough megabytes for using an English-Spanish dictionary =D-). So, I think that LG made a good job locking the system. I found some apps for trying to solve the problem, but I think the system protects of they (like Force2SD, Final App2SD, etc.) because don't let me install them, it says that the device don't have enough memory, but does let me install other apps heavier, like facebook. So, the system doesn't give permissions for move apps although the device is rooted. For now, I read that my only salvation is installing a Custom ROM. But there is no ROM for my device until now . Someone knows another option for help me?
31st July 2014, 04:45 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 7

34 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by oth0nielmx

Hello, well, I'm sorry if this thread shouldn't be here, I'm a new user =D. But well, I ask help please, I hope to find an answer.

See, I've rooted my phone, but I can't move the apps to SD. I partitioned the SD for using Link2SD and it recognize the partition ext2, but can't create the links for apps. I fixed the problem the SD for writing (I can copy, cute and paste from internal storage to SD and inverse? - Sorry, my english is basic and don't have enough megabytes for using an English-Spanish dictionary =D-). So, I think that LG made a good job locking the system. I found some apps for trying to solve the problem, but I think the system protects of they (like Force2SD, Final App2SD, etc.) because don't let me install them, it says that the device don't have enough memory, but does let me install other apps heavier, like facebook. So, the system doesn't give permissions for move apps although the device is rooted. For now, I read that my only salvation is installing a Custom ROM. But there is no ROM for my device until now . Someone knows another option for help me?

I am having this same problem.

Sent from my LGMS323 using XDA Free mobile app
7th August 2014, 03:01 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 7

34 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by oth0nielmx

I just figured it out, phone is rooted, card is partitioned, you can still only move very few apps to the card, but you can "link" them to the card, it is the option below the move to sd button. I went from having 400MB free to 750MB with the free app, and now have 1.2GB with the paid version. I am amazed!

sent from my lgms323 towelrooted waiting on custom rom
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread